Search results

+
  1. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077 Issues

Cyberpunk 2077 has many bugs and issues overall especially on the console versions. Please CD Projekt Red, try your best to fix all the issues including the ones that I show in my video below. Hopefully future software updates can do the trick as I really want this game to shine! *Below are...
  2. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

The main story can be completed in less than 20 hours. CDPR lied saying that Cyberpunk 2077's main story is only slightly shorter than The Witcher 3. For a game that's been in development for 8 years, the main story should of been at least 30-40 hours long which would of been a lot more...
  3. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077 GOG Digital Content

CDPR shows how to get the registration rewards in your game shown in the link below but does this content permanently get attached to your PSN account that you can re-download at anytime like regular DLC content or will you lose the content if you for some reason deleted your save data or...
  4. DarthMaster09

How do you connect Cyberpunk 2077 to your GOG account?

I want to get the free Cyberpunk 2077 goodies. See the link below...
  5. DarthMaster09

Are you disappointed?

As good as Cyberpunk 2077 will be, it also has its drawbacks. - Shorter main story than The Witcher 3 - Small Map - No Subway System - Can't use the Flathead as a companion - Only 29 base model vehicles - No Third-Person Perspective - Third Person Cutscenes are almost non-existent - No Wall...
  6. DarthMaster09

Next Gen Cyberpunk 2077

Will the PS5 and Xbox Series X versions of Cyberpunk 2077 be a next gen patch for the existing PS4 and Xbox One versions or a completely new game with new saves, trophies/achievements and all that?
  7. DarthMaster09

The World of Cyberpunk 2077

Does the World of Cyberpunk 2077 Deluxe Edition also come with the World of Cyberpunk 2077 lore book or are these 2 different items? Do I need to purchase both to get everything? See them in the links below...
  8. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077 Removed Features

I'm very disappointed for the removal of the following features: - Character Gender - First-Person Cutscenes - Flathead - Subway Transportation - Vehicle Customization - The ability to climb and run on walls with the Mantis Blades and jump down to assassinate an enemy like seen in the 2018 48...
  9. DarthMaster09

Are you worried about the Cyberpunk 2077 reviews?

I'm really hoping that Cyberpunk 2077 gets at least a 97 on Metacritic making it slightly better than The Last of Us 2. I'm just afraid that the The Last of Us 2 will end up being game of the year and having the better score on Metacritic than Cyberpunk 2077. I'm worried that Cyberpunk 2077 will...
  10. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077 DLC and Next Gen Questions

Will Cyberpunk 2077's DLC be like Skyrim where the add-on content blends in with the main game itself and you can continue playing the content from your original save or will the content be separate stories and you have to start new games to access the add-ons? How was the Witcher 3 Hearts of...
  11. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition

What are the differences between the US, Canadian and European versions of the Collector's Edition? I live and Canada and I want to purchase the Collector's Edition but it's sold out everywhere but there's still a lot available on eBay. There's a seller in Ontario who's selling the Collector's...
  12. DarthMaster09

Cyberpunk 2077 Creature Enemies

Are there any creature enemies in Cyberpunk 2077 or only people and robots? I'm guessing that there aren't any hostile creatures in Cyberpunk 2077 unlike Fallout which has many different creatures? I find this disappointing as creatures are really fun to combat but maybe creatures just don't fit...
  13. DarthMaster09

My Cyberpunk 2077 Questions

1- Will the map be bigger than the Witcher 3? If not, how big is the map exactly? Is it really big? 2- Will there be a lot of interiors and shops to purchase stuff? What kind of shops? 3- Will there be animals? If so, what kinds? 4- Can you talk to NPCs? Is CD Projekt Red aware of the NPC...
Top Bottom