Search results

+
  1. Sprou

Anyone knows where this Cyberpunk picture is from?

Maybe ai 😉
  2. Sprou

Patch Notes 11.6

Please nerf equinox ..the combo with simlas is unbeatable.
  3. Sprou

Claw and Dagger is here!

8/10 games I played today were assimilate..assimilate deck was one of the best..why did you buff it more?? (Sorry for my english)
  4. Sprou

Patch Notes 9.6

No this is the worst thing:regis reborn.. nerf immediately!
  5. Sprou

Season of the Cat starts!

A piece of art..
  6. Sprou

Harvest Of Sorrow - The final card drop of Price Of Power

1633430581 Thank tou cdpr!its incredible!!
  7. Sprou

Deck of the Day

Bloody mistress and mammuna have to be fixed asap..
  8. Sprou

Madoc Deck Tech

Do we know anything about premium version of madoc?
  9. Sprou

What do you think is gonna be first to get a hotfix?

Viy's deck is unbeatable.. I won't play the game until hotfix shows up. All plays viy to get to pro rank.. Its not this the meaning of the game.. The only thing that matters is to have fun with different decks.. Sorry for my bad english.
  10. Sprou

Developer Patch Overview 03.08.2020

Where are exactly the serious changes for SK? :mad:
  11. Sprou

Hotfix 7.0.2 is now available!

Ok I will play with patricidal fury instead of second wind..thank you cdpr :facepalm: the cards are completely broken again!
  12. Sprou

Anyone else's Premium Living Armour lost its Premium capability?

its not working with right click..
  13. Sprou

Anyone else's Premium Living Armour lost its Premium capability?

I have the same issue..thank you because now I understand that I wasn't the only one with this problem.. The most important is that I have spent money(meteorite powder) on that..
  14. Sprou

Gwent the syndicate cardgame

"No mercy for the developers" this month.Is it possible that they can't edit the leader abilities before the update? So now I am playing only unracked matches and this is because of hidden cache.. I believe in next month's update for becoming the game more balanced. (Sorry for my english but I...
  15. Sprou

Gwent on Mobile (Android/iOS)

I have 2.5gb update today but the game is running fine.. Do you know what happening?
  16. Sprou

How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

Yes this is it thank you..Syndicate its the only faction that I have never occupied with. 1585761327 This is strange..I dont want to doubt your version of event but are you sure what you saw? (Sorry for my english)
  17. Sprou

How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

Hi there Spawn savolla frightener without 9(or 7) coins and without madame louisa or leader ability.. how is it possible? cheat or not?
  18. Sprou

Update 4.0 Patch Notes

Please remove armor and shield from defenders.. Yes defenders is so powerful You must have banish card
  19. Sprou

Patch 3.1 Patch Notes

You messed up even more with northern realms (machines and charges)..congratulations
Top Bottom