Search results

+
  1. Ketzergon

Bug with Harmony...

Hi, is it just me or Harmony is bugged. I play waters of Brokilon in ranged, the oponent plays Cantarella (a human) in melee, I play Pavko (also a human) in ranged with my dryads and doesn't give the boost on them. I'm doing it wrong?, Slama said that if you want harmony now is row locked, but...
  2. Ketzergon

Bugs bugs bugs report

Hello. I have some bugs I want to report: 1. When a unit is destroyed, the VFX gets stuck on screen for the rest of the match and this slow other effects, for example, I used Ele'yas to destroy a unit, the VFX got stuck and five seconds later the elven deadeyes spawned. 2. When I open the...
  3. Ketzergon

Graphical Glitches, Turn Transition Issues and Cards Appearing Late

Hello, I just want to report several bugs I have encounter in this first parch day. 1. All the barrels graphics are oversized (on ALL screens) 2. Some status doesn't appear on the cards (card with shield for example) The comment: the delay effect is HORRIBLE, you can't plan right the next move...
  4. Ketzergon

Sound problem

Maybe i'm doing something wrong, but when I tried to mute the sound effects, the ambience (thunder, wind, rain, etc...) and leave only the music and voices, I still hear those. I even tried to leave only the music and only the voices but it's the same. Is it a bug or I'm doing something wrong?
  5. Ketzergon

BUGS: Missing power number, deck builder search

Well, that. Some random cards doesn't show their power number on the corner or doesn't show anything at all, just the card art. This happened in the redraw screen and on the board. Two patches ago the search function in the deck builder worked fine, but now it's a mess. It doesn't show properly...
  6. Ketzergon

Add not owned cards to a deck...

Hello, is there any chance that you guys let ur add not owned cards to a deck. Sometimes we have a good idea for a deck but for the players that don't have a lot of cards, well that's not possible.
  7. Ketzergon

Problem with sixth mission of the Leader Challenge! :/

I don't know if a 6th mission really exist becuase at first didn't showed up. I thought that it was like a secret mission. Win 5 matches with the supported leader (don't know how it calls in english as I have the game in spanish), but I just won my 5th game aaaand THE COUNTER RESETS TO 0! It's...
Top Bottom