Search results

+
  1. yurakolotov

🎉The Welcome Thread

:oops: It was Downwarren. Lindenvale is OK. (Also, thanks for deleting my "duplicate" in another thread, I did that before I realized I had to post here.)
  2. yurakolotov

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi, Not sure if this merits a new topic, so... In Witcher 3, picked up the notice from the board which should start the 'wannabe' quest. Teleported to Lindenvale, and instead of nothing happening or talking to elderman, I see a town full of dead bodies, wraiths, ruined houses, etc. What gives?
  3. yurakolotov

Weird issue with weight and dismantling

I don't think I ever used them, though I suppose it's possible. Would they work on one "shop" but not on another visited immediately after?
  4. yurakolotov

The problem didn't occur again on any of my retries. Probably a glitch?
  5. yurakolotov

> Can you make a video showing that issue? Probably, though I have no idea how. Is that an in-game option, sort of demo recording? > Any mods installed? Not intentionally. The game is "as is" from Steam. Has all the available expansions. > so you can carry more stuff Thank you for that...
  6. yurakolotov

I ran across something like a double bug. 1. I have too much weight. Sold a lot of junk weapons to a local shop (somewhere in Velen). After that my inventory shows ~48/60 weight, which is too much, because I have no more junk items, just my armor + 2 extra swords which weigh next to nothing. 2...
Top Bottom