Search results

+
  1. ardeathwinggwent

Petition to change the weekly experience reward...

...To the LEAST played 2 factions. Let's bring some diversity, shall we?
  2. ardeathwinggwent

Poison and Harmony

Harmony units should not apply poison. This makes them a dual purpose engine with close to no counters (there are no good purify cards at the moment). Fran has more control options than some control decks due to the poison+oak+lock+4dmg+sheldon cards. Fran dwarves has even more. Thoughts?
  3. ardeathwinggwent

The road from rank 10 to 0. Takeaways.

Alright, so I've finally hit rank 0, starting back from rank 10 this season and since I believe I'm pretty much done with this game for good, I'd share my thoughts on the gameplay I've encountered. I realise getting to 0 is not that big of a deal since the 0 rank has a 'inner ranking' on it's...
  4. ardeathwinggwent

The Usurper problem (and NG as a whole)

I believe we can all agree that playing agains NG is simply not fun. There have been multiple treads about Usurper, Control, Ardal etc... I'm a semi-old time player and I remember the times when Usurper wasn't that ugly to play agains. That was the time when he had 0 mulligans and NG did not...
  5. ardeathwinggwent

Current Faction ranking

How would you rank the factions given the current meta? Here are my thoughts 1) NR - undisputed efficiency, plethora of engines (with immediate gain and uncapped max value), very flexible leaders, very high diversity of cards (can't think of something they lack) 2) SY - close second - broken...
  6. ardeathwinggwent

Yrden possible bugg (removing locks)

I have experiences a possible bug using Geralt:Yrden. the enemy had a locked Yeneffer:Conjurer on their ranged row, she was also buffed to 10 points. When I restored the row, Yeneffer went back to 5 points but also lost the lock and used her ability during the next few rounds. I asked around...
  7. ardeathwinggwent

A returning player questions (Yrden and locks)

So...I'm back from more than a year of not playing at all. I got a sense of the meta and rebuilt my decks. but I see some subtle changes that annoy me, or are they bugs? Locks: If I locked a unit before, it stayed locked in the graveyard (and thus disabled it's abilities there, especially if...
  8. ardeathwinggwent

Need advice how to beat Foltest

I keep running to those copy-paste Foltest commando-draug spam decks. (rank 13-15) Playing mostly as Skellige. The best I can do is banish 1 of the commandos with Regis:bloodlust but this hardly makes a difference. How do you guys counter this deck? Lock and remove does not help, I got tons of...
Top Bottom