+
  1. antiPLUR

Internet Death Machine - Machine Child

Internet Death Machine - Machine Child
  2. antiPLUR

Hacker Music

3. antiPLUR

Forums: Bugs and Errors

Everyone is reporting that the links are broken. I am having issues with them as well.
  4. antiPLUR

Legends of Runeterra (Amazing new card game)

Give me GWENT or give me death
  5. antiPLUR

Forums: Bugs and Errors

When trying to post media links with more than one "/" the forum messes up the link and changes it to %2F. I didnt realize this for months.
  6. antiPLUR

Hacker Music

Apparently this forum doesn't like private links so I made it public it should work now
  7. antiPLUR

Hacker Music

Internet Death Machine - Potentially Unwanted Programs EP
  8. antiPLUR

Internet Death Machine - Data Ghost (Cyberpunk Music)

1573132160 Little snafu with the youtube video so I changed the link to soundcloud
  9. antiPLUR

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

I think its a little early to be doomsaying. A great game can be awesome. A disappointing game is not the end of the world. The Witcher was an award winning series, so if history teaches anything.... But yeah the speculation and hype train is what will kill this game if anything, so chalk...
  10. antiPLUR

Question about retail standard edition

I know this I was making a joke. Good on them for leading the DRM Free revolution :) 1566042337 My copy of Drakkhen on way too many 5 1/2" floppies would also like to remind everyone that media wears out and/or becomes obsolete. I don't even have an optical drive on my PC because I couldn't...
  11. antiPLUR

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

I am glad that so far they haven't gone straight synth wave for the soundtrack. It can be very vanilla sounding at times.
  12. antiPLUR

Ciri in Cyberpunk

Isn't that the little girl from the Witcher game? How would she get to the future from medieval fantasy time?
  13. antiPLUR

Question about retail standard edition

I'm just happy that this game is not exclusive to Epic store lol
  14. antiPLUR

FPP/TPP Perspective Thread OPEN. Be NICE.

I enjoyed FPP is Bethesda's Skyrim and Fallout. I think it will work just fine here.
  15. antiPLUR

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello, My name is Aaron. I am a musician and I work in IT. I am very excited for Cyberpunk 2077!
Top Bottom