Search results

+
  1. Leo_Gamer

Missing DLC Error and Failure to Launch Game.

I got error message when loading a recent save. The message said I am Missing I am the Blood And Wine and Heart Of Stone DLC along with all the different DLC packs. However, the gog galaxy client showed these packs are installed. This is what I did to try and fix it: Unistalled and reinstalled...
  2. Leo_Gamer

Error [content0]game\types.ws

I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it in a different location but that didn't fix the issue. I still get the same error message every time I attempt to launch the game. Error [content0]game\types.ws(52): Enum 'EAreaName' already defined. Error [content0]game\types.ws(68): Enum...
  3. Leo_Gamer

I removed the entire folder and ran verify/repair last night before bed. I tried launching the game this morning but I still got the same error messages. I just removed all the scripts in content0 and used gog galaxy to re-install them but the errors have not gone away. I am not sure what I did...
  4. Leo_Gamer

I recently removed several mods and now I am getting error messages every time I attempt to run the game. I have tried to fix it using the GOG Galaxy desktop app by selecting More >Manage Installation> Verify/Repair... However that has not worked. At one point I removed the file containing the...
  5. Leo_Gamer

Creating console commands with witcherscript

Is it possible to use witchersript (.ws) to create my own console commands that can be executed in the game? I am familiar with programming but have never created a console command for a video game. Could someone please tell me what I need to do and walk me through the process.
Top Bottom