Search results

+
  1. Infrector

Flashing squares and cirles during the game

No, I don't used any mods. More info: Windows 10 Pro version 1903 I bought Witcher 3 on Steam I veryfied the files several times
  2. Infrector

I can't roll it back, I can't click on it. And I don't know which driver version I had before 19.5.2. 1566757597 Any stuff I can change in the game's folder?
  3. Infrector

I've installed the newest driver, version 19.8.1, but I still have the problem. :( Is uninstalling MSI afterburner can help? 1566687950 I've installed the newest driver, version 19.8.1, but I still have the problem. :( Is uninstalling MSI afterburner can help?
  4. Infrector

Hello thanks for your answer, but I don't know which version I had before, but now I have 19.5.2 and 19.8.1 is the newest. Before I installed, 19.5.2 was Recommened, and for 19.8.1 was Optional. Should I give a try for the newest? Anything can go wrong? Or I should just research the previous...
  5. Infrector

Hello everyone! The problem shows up after I updated my AMD driver to 19.5.2. I updated because when windows game mode was enabled and the little window shows up when I launch any game. It caused lagg 1 FPS In games and in my desktop. So I will add a video. My specs: VGA: MSI ARMOR RX580 8G...
Top Bottom