Search results

+
  1. Carowsonge

Weekly Poll 9/15/19 - Weather.

Fogs, we need more fogs.
  2. Carowsonge

There's a [now defunct] rumor that the bathtub sequence in last year's demo has been scrapped

I'm starting to feel it would have been better if they only posted some photos and some generic footages from the game, no gameplay demo, etc, because in the current world we live with all it's destructive, trigger happy and toxic groups and societies. You can't "cancel" something you don't know...
  3. Carowsonge

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

There's already too few games where PC gender matters, which is a shame, because it gives a lot of replayability and fun. I would like to see a lot more, but it seems to be a sweet dream. This Cyberpunk game and the controversies around will be a "good" experience for CDPR, I think. What we've...
  4. Carowsonge

Sorry, my mistake. Didn't think that any parts of my comment would break the rules.
  5. Carowsonge

My biggest fear is what is happening now.. If I want to be able to choose my gender, why can't I? Soo I'm sure you can put an option into the game whether the player wants choosing gender or not. This way both parties would be happy, and the fkers who are tanking reviews for their own political...
Top Bottom