Search results

+
  1. Gardner295

NPC switches voices

There's a specific NPC model (shown in the screenshot) which has inconsistent voice responses. The NPC is always female, has always the same face-hairstyle combination, but clothes, skin tone and hair color can change. When left alone, the NPC uses the hip swaying walk animation and when bumped...
  2. Gardner295

Chippin In - no old version planned

CDPR officially released 2018 Chippin In on Spotify! Check Radio Volume 3!
  3. Gardner295

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

Well it's still not that clear there's this interview here mark 17:10 where CDPR say there are going to be TPP cutscenes and where you will see your character. But they also talk about "tricks" like going to the ripperdoc and watching your body through a disembodied eye. It's a shame they...
  4. Gardner295

I mean at 7 months from release they should know it
  5. Gardner295

I'm on discord right now. They indeed said they didn't talk about cutscenes. But they said they "won't talk about it"
  6. Gardner295

Right now on discord. Dev said they haven't talked about cutscenes in their last message. And they will not talk about it. Guess they were indeed cut and they're testing the waters
  7. Gardner295

There's two answers. One by Lilayah on Discord and another by the game Facebook page. But while the FB one is not that clear, the Lilayah answer is about dialogue cutscenes. What I personally think is that we've misunderstood what they mean and in reality every scene that features us choosing a...
  8. Gardner295

Honestly I agree with you. I still think (hope) those small sections where there's no dialogue wheel are going to be featured. Like the one in V's apartment from '18 gameplay. Why remove an already made scene where there's no input from the player, adds flavor to the situation and has a...
Top Bottom