Search results

+
  1. wojo2024

Multiplayer confirmed

multiplayer will literally released likely 1-2 years after launch, why are people assuming this is going to effect the singleplayer of this game, AT ALL? Just because they are hoping to do a multiplayer iteration of this wonderful IP after already so much planned stuff (singleplayer content...
  2. wojo2024

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

I'm not talking about the judge part, this isn't a TPP vs FPP thread. I'm talking about the fact that there's no indication at all that anything that we've already seen that was in TPP will now not be in TPP. Nothing has changed from what we've seen. So at the end of the day are you still...
  3. wojo2024

Literally nothing that they have shown has changed. They never commented about cutscenes and now they have and people are thinking they are cutting any and all TPP cutscenes that have been shown. They aren't
  4. wojo2024

Here's the full transcript, still kind of muddy "Journalist Guy: Excellent. Nice. Are there any full-body or third person animation visible while walking by a mirror, for example? Miles Tost: Basically, do you see yourself when you walk past a mirror? JG: Yeah, anything more like that where...
  5. wojo2024

Watched the 48 minute gameplay demo again, where there exists the only instances of TPP cutscenes. You know how much cutscene time was shown? about 50 seconds of TPP cutscenes. If you feel like customization is ruined because you're missing out on your V in their undies brushing their teeth...
  6. wojo2024

Maybe they won't comment on it right now because it's still a feature they are deciding on / tinkering with Quote edited. -Drac
  7. wojo2024

Character customization was confirmed that it's not all there/complete, and there will be "much more" options at release what a CDPR employee said on reddit forum: "Yeah, we prepared this screen to give a little taste of how customization can look like, but you can expect much more in the final...
  8. wojo2024

I think what needs to be clarified, is how many cutscenes are we really going to be missing that were originally third-person? In the 50 minute demo there was only the apartment scene, and I think a short one after the mission was over with Jackie. the other point i can see for doing FP only...
  9. wojo2024

Can't say for me that it's a dealbreaker for me, but it's a truly weird choice to do this. Seems like a choice they made so they can do a VR release in the future.
Top Bottom