Search results

+
  1. NozGame

NetRunning was a big let down.

I doubt they showed us everything a Netrunner can do in that one small video. Wait and see, there is most likely more than that.
  2. NozGame

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

I want TPP and I never heard of that petition. And even if I did, I probably wouldn't have signed it either. Petitions are useless.
  3. NozGame

The case for first person cutscenes

You're thinking of Rockstar Games. Bethesda is fine with mods like these. I'm pretty sure they even welcomed them when they commented about that one Fallout mod.
  4. NozGame

E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

I want Stout to step on me tbh
  5. NozGame

The case for first person cutscenes

Honestly I wouldn't care about the game being FPP only if the devs hadn't worked on so many customization options. But they created clothes, hairstyles, tattoos and more. Hell they even have a character creator. What's the point of it all if the only moments I'll see any of it is when I find an...
  6. NozGame

Thing is, at least Bethesda games (I assume you're referring to TES and Fallout) always give us the choice between 1st person or 3rd person, I feel like CDPR could do the same here for Cyberpunk, to an extent. I mean what's the point of all the character customization if we're barely going to...
  7. NozGame

Still excited about the game but yeah, I hate how they're pushing the character customization but now we're barely going to be able to even see our character at all... Makes no sense to me. I think it'd be nice if they at least add a 3rd person mode for when you're exploring, but you're only...
Top Bottom