Search results

+
  1. J

What went wrong? Jason Schreier about CP2077

Definitely disagree with the Covid comments. This game has been getting announcements back in 2019 for release dates, while developers were commenting the game still needed a few more years at least from the 2020 release date. Developers were leaving and giving company reviews about poor...
  2. J

CD PROJEKT Group: Strategy Update

Not sure if good or bad. The way Gamespot spun it left the feeling of "we're not even going to pretend and just openly be like every other developer that's been bad for consumers". CDPR didn't need to reboot as CDPR 2.0, they just needed to actually be the developer they were pretending to be...
  3. J

Patch 1.1, when?

Different strokes for different folks. I couldn't finish Andromeda because I disliked it so much. I played through 2 multiple times.
  4. J

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Remember when Obsidian tried setting expectations throughout their development cycle by stating they didn't have the funding, it's a AA game, etc.? It's hard to complain about the game after the developers tell you not to expect the best game ever, even if they made New Vegas. CDPR could have...
  5. J

Should I invest in Technical?

Honestly it felt like the more you invest in the progression system the less enjoyable the gameplay is. Tech and smart weapons are overpowered. Hacking is extremely overpowered. Even without investing much it breaks the AI, but when you actually invest you never even need to engage anyone. Just...
  6. J

Did you like what you experienced with CP2077?

Disregarding any advertisements, missing features and bugs, my answer would still be no. I was initially not going to even purchase the game until the expansions, but ended up buying early and playing 70hrs because I ended up getting COVID. That being said, I found myself just mindlessly...
  7. J

Is it too little too late?

Yes and no. It's not to late to fix the product, but it's a matter of spending the time and money. It IS to late in the sense that the product has already shipped as a FINAL product, damage to reputation is already done and their company being exposed for both consumer practices and work...
  8. J

Why is there influencers in Cyberpunk 2077?

In my mind it looks like a form of bribing or attempting to persuade reviewers and influencers of the product. It was a huge red flag before release and an even bigger one after release.
  9. J

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

More deceit and disgusting corporation speak.
  10. J

I dunno, I think people who can watch videos like the Crowbcat one and defend the company or try to dismiss actual evidence as "subjective opinion" (you don't know the meaning of the words then) are the ones ultimately responsible for the massive decline in delivery, consumer friendly practices...
  11. J

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

As things currently stand... No. Even less so after what appeared to me as an insincere apology video and their response to Jason's article. I just don't trust them anymore to deliver what's advertised or even a quality product at launch after this game. If they come back and fix this game...
  12. J

Maybe I'm just being cynical, but it all rings hollow to me considering everything else we've seen that puts this apology in a different context. How do you test this game on base consoles and not run into the issues evident on launch? I can already find evidence that this is fairly false, at...
  13. J

Would you buy an expansion with promised but cut features?

No and it would guarantee I don't buy their future products either.
  14. J

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

I don't expect them to either, but I do appreciate the involvement. The current trend in gaming to release unfinished products, with terrible quality assurance and misleading advertisements needs to have some sort of check. EA and Activision are already seeing some government involvement...
  15. J

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

The state of the game is bad enough that they're being investigated in Poland and might be fined 10% of their income from 2020 (not just Cyberpunk). That's a hefty sum of money to end up being fined for their release. I sincerely hope that regardless of whether or not they're fined, it serves...
  16. J

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

Witcher 3 wasn't?
  17. J

Gta vs cyberpunk

In before: But that 8 year old mobile game was made for that stuff, Cyberpunk is an RPG masterpiece. The story was perfect. So what if it was made for far inferior devices with far inferior technologies in far less time and with far less budget. I'm sure it would have taken another 5 years...
  18. J

Mentioned but missing features list

I'm aware that's the typical experience, but whenever I take a trip to NYC I've ended up talking with a few people I didn't know. When I've gone to Boston it's the same experience, especially at games or bars or hotels. The place I never thought it would happen was Japan in Tokyo and Osaka. I...
  19. J

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

Because Neil Druckman made it clear that it would be a disappointment more than a year before release. A lot of people knew, or should have known, what to expect from it. I never even bought it after listening to the guy.
  20. J

Just started Fallout 4, What CP could have learned

Not to mention a metric butt ton of the dialogue with NPCs had some inclusion of "a dingo ate my baby". I would say they could have learned a bunch from New Vegas' factions and dialogue. Side quests from that game as well or even some of Fallout 4's or Skyrims (though I'm not a fan of either...
Top Bottom