Search results

+
  1. IRONATION

Forfeit Mentality (and other issues)

Hi DRK3, Maybe you are talking about me. Cause recently I got banned permanently and I forfeited a lot in last few weeks before getting banned. If it was me that you complained about then congratulations! And I hope you are having fun cause you are getting to hear it from the person you...
  2. IRONATION

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

I have spent almost 1500 hours after this game, I had to face issues with my family for playing this game cause i got addicted to this game and played all day and all nights. I spent money, bought journeys. I got randomly banned after doing all these. being banned like this is not acceptable for me
  3. IRONATION

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Hi why have I been banned? I was just playing and randomly a window popped up saying "your account has been banned and multiplayer is currently not available for your account" I haven't received any email or anything. I haven't done anything that goes against the law of this game. Please let me...
  4. IRONATION

Matchmaking still flawed?

Hi, I am a big fan of witcher universe and all witcher games. I have been playing witcher games for 6 years and I love gwent. Recently I started playing the game and found that matchmaking needs some balancing. I am a new player and I have less than 200 cards. I have only 3 legendary and 7/8...
Top Bottom