Search results

+
  1. B

Witcher 3 not available on Nintendo eShop in Ireland

If I seem impatient, it’s because there hasn’t been any kind of acknowledgement that I’ve even contacted support –which is common courtesy.
  2. B

Witcher 3 not available on Nintendo eShop in Ireland

Hi, I've emailed, messaged, and replied to the announcement thread; but I haven't received a reply to any of these in the last few days. I understand you're likely quite busy as the game was just released on a new platform, but can somebody acknowledge this issue and let Irish customers know if...
  3. B

The Witcher 3 out now for Nintendo Switch!

Hi, I've tried emailing and messaging but I haven't heard anything back, and Nintendo say this is up to the developer. Is there any update on availability in Ireland?
  4. B

No, unfortunately. And I’ve come across someone on Reddit saying 1 or 2 other games took nearly a month to come to the Irish eShop after the rest of Europe. This has to be because Nintendo run the Irish store as a branch of the UK so we get a half assed service.
  5. B

They use the UK homepage for both countries, but once you log in with an Irish account the prices change to Euro. In this case logging in with an Irish account makes the game unavailable. We weren’t able to preorder it digitally here either.
  6. B

Hey, registered here just to ask if you know why it's not available on the Irish e-shop? I contacted Nintendo who told me go ask the developer.
Top Bottom