Search results

+
  1. Mystber

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

So, a friend of mine from Russia sent me a physical copy which contains the Russian language. I put a cartridge in the Switch and was surprised - Switch thinks that they are two separate games (just want to remind, I have the US version as well). Now, I have two exactly the same Witcher icons...
  2. Mystber

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

Like I said before (https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/official-problem-language-subtitle-packs-are-incorrect-for-several-users-for-the-witcher-3-for-nintendo-switch.11016404/post-11751293) - looks like they are not going to add more languages. The game is not region free.
  3. Mystber

devivre Alicja. SigilFey Who should we contact for making a refund? I bought a physical copy and a digital copy. I am ready to return them, because don't want to wait anymore.
  4. Mystber

He is so young and does not understand the problem or he reads between the lines. I've already mentioned it, but say it again - the problem is bad communications with the community. They don't respect gamers and don't provide feedback. I don't mind to wait, I just want to know for how long.
  5. Mystber

They know about it for a week, but they don't have ETA. They have bad communication with the community, that's the most irritating thing. People bought the game and have not idea how long they should wait. It might take a month. So they just could tell, okay guys, you can play another game, we...
  6. Mystber

Thank you for checking. That's hilarious and unbelievable. I am expecting that the upcoming solution just enables these languages again, but not Russian.
  7. Mystber

So... The problem exists for one week, but still no solution and even ETA (stay tuned is not an answer. The solution can be a couple of months later). I was waiting for the game and cannot enjoy it. I also purchased it twice - in a digital and physical. This is not a serious approach. The reason...
  8. Mystber

I walked twice into the same water. I cannot buy games in Russian eShop, because I don't have any bank account in Russia. I decided to buy Witcher 3 in the American eShop, hoping that I can download it from the Russian eShop. I did it before with other games. So, I did it yesterday, after...
  9. Mystber

Yeah, it shouldn't be a problem with my understanding. devivre said is also depends on the publisher. I dunno why the publisher made that odd decision, but still hope it will be resolved.
  10. Mystber

I agree. In my opinion, the best approach, in that case, do as Bethesda did - they just published language packages on their eShop page and we could download the necessary. Currently, it is not fair. If Cd Red Project won't solve that problem, I have to order a physical copy from Russia. So, I...
  11. Mystber

Like I said - I bought the American version and there is no Russian language available for selecting. It is also missing in Russian eShop.
  12. Mystber

Thank you for posting it. Duplicate my comment: I live in the United States. Yesterday I've received my Witcher 3 copy for Nintendo Switch. I launched the game but was surprised there is no Russian language or at least Russian subtitles. I also didn't find a way to download it separately. I...
  13. Mystber

The Witcher 3 out now for Nintendo Switch!

Hello! I live in the United States. Yesterday I've received my Witcher 3 copy for Nintendo Switch. I launched the game but was surprised there is no Russian language or at least Russian subtitles. I also didn't find a way to download it separately. I decided to buy it digitally in Russian...
Top Bottom