Search results

+
  1. Hermylein

New Switcher update available now!

Amazing ! Thx a lot !!! ♥️
  2. Hermylein

THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

Still waiting for news xP But happy to know something is coming :) I think that they don't reply might have something to do with Nintendo beeing against homebrew and hacking and the first video linked is obviously messing with the system... if it was just turned off anti aliasing beeing showed...
  3. Hermylein

What game are you currently playing

Dragons Dogma had a magnificent atmosphere, beautiful music and amazing combat *_* But the graphics of the environments are quite bad for Switch standards... Looks hyrule warriors like...
  4. Hermylein

Well, when using the crossbow it would be great too ^^ And for the horse hd rumble i was thinking of something similar to how stardew valley does it. (feels amazing)
  5. Hermylein

Maybe motion controls on top of sharpening and anti aliasing toggles... And hd rumble for roach ?
  6. Hermylein

Hello, please unlock the option to disable anti aliasing unlock the option to enable sharpening Modders have discovered these options are hidden in the Switch Version of the game, but they vastly improve image quality when playing docked on the television. proof: Warframe also offers many...
  7. Hermylein

CD Project Red will certainly not be triggered by such blatant accusations... 😅 The only way they would react is by ignoring this thread even more xP Also, while i wish there would be a really powerful switch pro, it certainly won't come out before fall 2020/ mid 2021... And be based on a...
  8. Hermylein

Yeah, i mean in handheldmode it's fine with the AA, but on the tv it messes up the upscaling. If there where no AA my tv could handle the upscaling very well and it would look way better in 4K. With sharpening even more. - That's all regarding docked play, in handheldmode the game looks great as...
  9. Hermylein

Still no news... Maybe i will just try to get a savefile where Sharpening is on and AA disabled... 😅
  10. Hermylein

Hello :) So i made an account too because i don't want to hack my Switch to have a sharper image xD especially when playing on the tv the sharper image and more detailed textures make a big difference in upscaling. (if you have an m-cable or m-classic even more) So please add at least the option...
Top Bottom