Search results

+
  1. Yglika

[STORY SPOILERS] The Gripes and Problems with the Story

This. My thoughts exactly. The whole game feels like a game where JS is the protagonist not me. :-P Including the fact, he can win. I cannot.
  2. Yglika

[STORY SPOILERS] The Gripes and Problems with the Story

Well, I think the endings of this game are the ultimate marketing lie of this - not a bad game for sure but frustrating in so many aspects. In marketing campaign we were promised to hunt the chip giving us _immortality_. In the real game we're actually dying all the time thanks to that chip and...
  3. Yglika

Nudity - A False Promise

Ok, so, according to the "official response" on these forums no nudity in the game is not a bug. Ok, point taken. But! I cannot resist to give you just my few notes in that regard as your "customer's" feedback, who preordered the game _intentionally_ from GoG back in 2019 just to "send all...
  4. Yglika

(PC) No nude on First Person View, Mirrors, Photo Mode. [Not a Bug]

I have the same bug. :( Nude in inventory but not in game, not even in the shower. :-(
  5. Yglika

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

a) First person view only (meaning none, or just a very few cut scenes, in game I'm ok with it). Give us a choice at least. b) Genderless approach. I mean... giving the player freedom is ok and such but it is _not_ if the game then intentionally avoids to see you as a male or female (even if...
  6. Yglika

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

I logged here exclusively to express my _great disappointment_ at the decision to ditch 3rd person cut-scenes at the cost of fpp. To me it has exactly the opposite as the claimed "immersion effect". It ruins the immersion/love for my character heavily. I never thought I'd say that in association...
Top Bottom