Search results

+
  1. sanabas

Keg cards missing

I opened 5 merchants kegs last night, in one I had a choice of purple cards, and picked Philippe van Moorlehem. After picking, where it displays the 5 cards you've got and your new totals, Philippe still showed the green diamond to indicate I don't own any. When looking at my collection today...
  2. sanabas

The Seasonal Modes need to be improved

This is only my 3rd seasonal mode, and no, not finding them very enjoyable. Particularly this month. However, I do find the seasonal arena modes enjoyable, because it allows you to actually think about using the changes without there being the same very broken combo in 50+% of games. The very...
  3. sanabas

Excessive Roping

Looks like an attack to me. Whole extended whine reads like an attack. You may say you want to support & grow the game, but you make it clear you're upset if supporting & growing the game causes you even slight inconvenience, like an opponent taking longer than you deem acceptable to take a turn.
  4. sanabas

Has Iron Judgement finally killed Gwent?

It's not a problem for me to pay $10 or $20 for a game I really like playing. It's not inability to pay that would make me immediately stop playing if your idea was implemented. It's what it says about the game itself. A handful of extra powerful cards available for $1 each makes the game f2p &...
  5. sanabas

NEW SEASONAL ARENA: MAHAKAM

The patricidal fury leader ability seems ever so slightly unbalanced for this one. Especially when opponent happens to have Damien too. If that guy can't go 9-0, something's wrong. :ROFLMAO:
  6. sanabas

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

I just played classic to get my 6 round wins for the first daily crown. I'm at level 8, and can't go backwards, so I'm only being matched against others in single digit levels. Made a new deck, and it took me 7 games to get 7 round wins. My opponents were 4 x enslave 5/6, 2 x syndicate with...
  7. sanabas

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

Letting arena qualify for daily crowns would be a simple place to start. Much more fun for me to play, because there's much more variety, it's not about who has the best copy of the best overpowered deck of the month, and it tests ability to build a deck yourself rather than just play it...
  8. sanabas

Monsters' Natural Selection card frequently spawns 1 drone too many (!)

Haven't tried it with the syndicate leader, but it was happening consistently with the NR leader. So I'm curious what happens if you use natural selection on something like a scarab or endrega larva with 1 power, 2 armor. Does it spawn 1 drone for the excess damage, or 3?
  9. sanabas

Hen Gaidth Sword

I know that. It says the next unit I play this turn will repeat its deploy ability. I start my turn, I trigger Syanna's order. I play the sword, kill an enemy unit. It's still my turn, now I play a copy of the unit I just killed. Syanna's order should still be active, as it's still the same...
  10. sanabas

Hen Gaidth Sword

Issue I found with either the sword or Syanna is that Syanna's order didn't trigger. I have an opposing unit on 2 power, I use Syanna's order to make the deploy ability of the next unit I play this turn trigger twice, I play the sword, kill the opposing unit, play the unit myself, and I don't...
  11. sanabas

Monsters' Natural Selection card frequently spawns 1 drone too many (!)

What happens if it kills a 2 power unit with 2 armour? The NR? leader ability that is damage a unit by 7?, and if there is excess damage, apply bleeding to the adjacent units for that many turns is one I noticed issues with when using in arena. If I used it on a 5 power unit with 3 armour...
  12. sanabas

NR plays 5 cards in one turn....????

I'm pretty happy with the funny one I just achieved. Little surprised it took opponent so long to do something about it. I use leader ability, play Damien from opponent's hand. Next turn, refresh ability, play another Damien from opponent's hand. 5 Damiens later, and I think I've got this won...
  13. sanabas

Obsidian reveals The Outer Worlds

What I've seen of it had me tempted, but not enough to buy it. But it has got me to fork out $1 for a 3-month trial of gamepass, which includes Outer Worlds. Not far in yet, but I've certainly got my dollar's worth.
  14. sanabas

Dealing with Wagenburg [3-3]

Does it have 3 or less power? How much damage do you have to do to remove 3 armour and 3 power?
  15. sanabas

Death Stranding Has Gone Gold

You can sort the reviews by score. Easy to see where it changes from 1 to 0, and therefore how many 0s there are. Which was roughly 700. And yet compared to the number of people who have played the game, the number of negative reviews clearly is a vocal minority. So what? Neither of them...
  16. sanabas

Death Stranding Has Gone Gold

I can't see how those two are meant to be the same. If they were modelling the character on the person, I'd hope they'd get it far closer. So you say it's mediocre because a little under 700 people have given it a 0 on metacritic. Many of them seemingly without playing it, many of them have...
  17. sanabas

Graphical Glitches, Turn Transition Issues and Cards Appearing Late

Tried the shupe special rules. 3 games in, and twice I've had my ancient foglet (1 power, deathwish is to spawn itself and boost by 4) killed by end of turn damage. Once by my deliberate damage from a svalblod priest, once by randomly damage an enemy on the melee row by opponent. Both times, the...
  18. sanabas

Something needs to be done in regards to bribery

I got sidetracked. As nobody posted their deck that bribery screwed over, I'll just go with the two extremes I posted. Spoiler tags don't seem to work, so I'll leave out the detailed working. One extreme is an enslave deck with minimal units. Unique units are 2 x 5, 7, 5 x 8, 9, 2 x 10, 11. For...
  19. sanabas

Gameplay Questions about Skellige

Adjacent means the 2 cards right next to the totem. It does damage only to those 2 cards. The idea being that you play the totem, spawn a unit on either side, then on the next turn you do 2 damage to those 2 units, reduce them to 2 power, their berserk ability triggers and they turn into 5 power...
  20. sanabas

Gameplay Questions about Skellige

Right click on the card and read what it says. Berserk 4 means that ability triggers automatically if he is at 4 power. Given the ability is to kill himself, you don't want it to activate unless it's your oppenent's unit.
Top Bottom