Search results

+
  1. Keimaro

8.5 Patch Notes

They forgot to add the targeted poison for the Basilisk venom stratagem. Quite a huge change. + I would really love if Iris companions would work with both Iris cards, as it could work for skellige.
  2. Keimaro

GWENT Winter Holiday event is live!

As I get it why you are angry/dissapointed, you shold still appreciate how generous in general the event is. Normally they were cutting MP resources over the last year and this is really nice. I did all my seasonal quests before too, 2 of them last year, and although it is a little sad (a little...
  3. Keimaro

GWENT Masters Season 2 Finals are happening this weekend!

Didn't age so well but he is still a good player ofc :P
  4. Keimaro

Old seasonal tree quests not working properly

I actually had the same problem, with getting no rewards (like the she-bear avatar and so on) and the keggs that led me to shupes shop but then it froze and I got nothing. The thing is, right now I continued in the reward tree to finish it (as you wrote we should get the rewards later) and I am...
  5. Keimaro

Invite your friends to GWENT and earn rewards together!

Hi, if anyone wishes to try gwent and getting some bonus as you progress, you can use this link and we will both benefit from it. https://www.playgwent.com/invite-a-friend/ATDKAYC94B Gwent is a free to play game that is extremely generous. It doesn't take long on getting your hands on some good...
Top Bottom