Search results

+
  1. zedujemn

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

Congratulations to CDPR and Saber! Don't listen to players. Players that support the industry. Players that buy your games. It's a very nice way of thinking. Congrats
  2. zedujemn

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

SigilFrey, I respect your answer, but I disegree. We saw that is easy to solve. Why CDPR put some languages for download on eShop? What about the other languages? We know the company already has this translations. Another point, in some countries, you don't have option to buy the cartridge of an...
  3. zedujemn

So... I guess it's over, right? We've lost. No answers, no solutions... Nothing. I was hoping playing it on my native language, portuguese, but, the CDPR and Saber don't give a fuck for the players. Players that bought the game, players that support the companies and the industry.... It is sad...
  4. zedujemn

Anyone got portuguese brazilian? I am anxious waiting for this
  5. zedujemn

"the update expands the range of available text language options for selected regions." Selected regions? C'mon, CDPR/Saber, get it all free to all regions players. Why are you doing this? I'll have to wait more to play it in portuguese? C'mon... I'm so frustrated with this... Thinking about...
  6. zedujemn

What a shit! This is so disrespectful with the players. We spended lots of money, and we don't have support
  7. zedujemn

Yeah! Today I read about a big The Witcher 3 update. That Saber is calling "worth to wait". I really hope that they will correct that language issue. Let's wait a little bit more...
  8. zedujemn

Yeah, for sure. I totally agree with you. It's so simple put the language packs on eShop. It's sad, guys. So sad. But we can't give up. Let's keep trying...
  9. zedujemn

Come on, guys. We have to flood this forum. We paid for that. We have to receive the COMPLETE EDITION of the game.
  10. zedujemn

So, I made this question on official page: "Good morning! Please, I want some help with the language packs of the physical copy of the game. I don't have the portuguese language pack on my copy, I bought the European version, because was the first I could get here in Brazil. So, please, could...
  11. zedujemn

It's unfair you have to buy the same game twice. The developer has to support the problems. And it is easy to solve. It is easy. I hope they will release all translation packs on the eShop.
  12. zedujemn

I am brazilian, and I bought the European version, physical copy. But I don't have the translation packs in portuguese. In my opinion, they could add all translation packs on the eShop. It will get better for everyone. Mainly in some countrys like mine that we don't have officially the Nintendo...
Top Bottom