Search results

+
  1. Deezy88

Changes to Gwent you want before Maintenance Mode

They did? When? I'll argue in turn that any card that can play 4 cards in a turn isn't really great for the game in general, and certainly isn't a card that should be catered to. If anything, Simlas is a great argument to reduce the clock even further, in order to cut down on these types of...
  2. Deezy88

Fair enough. I play on a tablet, and gave up on the phone years ago, for much the reason that you say. This seems... fixable? A forfeit should work like a both-sides-pass-with-cards-in-hand - just count the round and end it. If I forfeit in R3 down over 100 points, my opponent should get...
  3. Deezy88

Some minor ones: Reduce the time allowed per turn by 15 seconds. Remove the chicken icon next to the “Forfeit” button, and if there exists some XP penalty for forfeiting, remove it. There should be no disincentive to move onto another match when the current one gets out of hand. Card-specific...
  4. Deezy88

A couple of big ticket proposals: The graveyard needs to go back to being a graveyard. In its current form, it’s more of a hospital or a “played-once-pile”. Half of the strategic fun with older iterations of Gwent was the calculation ”do I play it now and win the round, or save it if I need...
  5. Deezy88

What would you change in these cards?

There are so many faction-specific cards that pull from the graveyard that these feel almost superfluous.
  6. Deezy88

Least favourite Leader/archetype to play against

Seriously. The devs (correctly) nerfed Sihil, only to then create an even more obnoxious deck in Reaver spam that does the same thing?!?
  7. Deezy88

The Saovine event is live!

… and Reaver Spam
  8. Deezy88

Gwent Suggestion - Year of the Nerf

I’d add Traveling Priestesses to this list - in the High Priority category.
  9. Deezy88

NP Coodcoodak not working?

I had the same thing happen to me in a couple of matches. Also saw something similarly weird this morning - Viraxis Prince didn’t transform between rounds 1 and 2.
  10. Deezy88

Scoiatael Buffs next patch

Simlas isn’t really the problem here. Nerf (or better yet, get rid of) Alissa Henson.
  11. Deezy88

Sheldon vs aglais

They don’t do the same thing. Sheldon delivers damage one time. Aglais continues to gain value as long as she is on the board.
  12. Deezy88

Scoiatael Buffs next patch

Get rid of Alissa Henson altogether. That would curb the worst of the Waylay spam.
  13. Deezy88

Bored and tired of playing against Nekker decks

I thought the Golden Nekker project was something different - a single-player Gwent of some sort? (If that’s the case, it’s definitely confusing to have a card and an unrelated project share a name like that).
  14. Deezy88

Bored and tired of playing against Nekker decks

Or PF Sihil. Also lame.
  15. Deezy88

GWENT'S DESIGN 02: BALANCING

Good points. I feel like with Ring of Favor in particular, you could almost hear the devs saying, “we’re not going to address the insane tempo that some decks can generate - we’ll instead print an answer card so that you can keep up.”
  16. Deezy88

Mill effects are too cheap

So I can choose to run a larger deck (with the average card strength being weaker) - and lose to a 25-card deck with stronger cards, or I can choose to run what has become the de facto standard 25-card deck - and risk losing to Mill? No thanks. This was the same argument NG Poison fans made...
  17. Deezy88

Gig shark in the water bug

Bump. Same problem here. Any news of a fix, or anyone come up with a workaround?
  18. Deezy88

Scenarios and Artifact removal.

What would you consider their true value to be?
  19. Deezy88

Syndicate Fire Swarm

I’m interested in playing this (since I have some of the new cards), but I have a question. There seems to be very few SY-specific control units - 1 lock and a handful of move units. Is Devotion worth it for this deck, or should I just tech in neutrals?
  20. Deezy88

Master Mirror: well the power creep is real

To be clear, I hate poison spam as much as any non-Ball player, and certainly a lot more than the reworked Wild Hunt. My comparison was on the high availability of Frost (like I said - I spent the entire R3 with both rows encased in ice) vs the inability to remove it, not its relative strength...
Top Bottom