Search results

+
  1. ReaperTek

Thanedd Coup: Developer Update Overview Video

Final 3 Cards revealed. Full Balance notes tomorrow after the update goes live. 3 balance changes highlighted in the Video. Northern Realms. Stockpile: Spawn a Volunteer on an allied row, reduce cooldown of all units on that row by 1, Charges: 3 Scoia'tael: Vanadáin, Provisions 8 > 7...
  2. ReaperTek

Who's the next Journey Character?

In the last TWiG Episode Burza teased the new Journey Character with a picture of Thanedd Island from the current Price of Power Card Drop, so who could it be?
  3. ReaperTek

Developer Update 9.1 Video

4. ReaperTek

Developer Update 8.5 Video

5. ReaperTek

Developer Overview Video Update 8.4

6. ReaperTek

Roadmap + Update 8.3 Overview Video

7. ReaperTek

The TWiG Thread

In case you missed this week's episode you can still watch it on Pawel Burza's Twitch Channel. -------------------------------------------------------- This year's Roadmap on Monday along with the update 8.3 overview. I guess someone's really happy now because Hattori finally will...
  8. ReaperTek

Developer Overview Video Update 8.2

Until they post a official thread we can use this one to discuss the upcoming balance changes. Edit: Reddit post with all the balance changes.
  9. ReaperTek

Leader Ability play rates and win rates in Season of the Draconid

It doesn't look like they make a official Post for the Leader Ability play rates and win rates anymore.:shrug: You can also download the data in .xlsx format here.
  10. ReaperTek

Developer Patch Overview 7.2

1598812759 Makes me sad that Sacrificial Vanguard got removed, it was one of my favorite Leader Skills but I think the reworked Greatswords are good for the Game.
  11. ReaperTek

Skellige Hotfix!

12. ReaperTek

Developer Patch Overview 03.08.2020

Since they don't seem to post an official Thread for this and the overview goes already live in a around 40 minutes I post this just as a reminder and a place to discuss the balance changes.
  13. ReaperTek

Journey Cardbacks and loading Screen Wallpapers

Since they don't seem to post them here and not everyone is using Twitter I tought I post them here.
  14. ReaperTek

Lock's are kind of bad these Days. Return Artefact Compression to it's former Open Beta Glory

Seriously aside from running a Nilfgaard lock heavy Deck, locks aren't really worth much anymore considering that everyone and their mom is running purify because of Defenders and Poison and on top of it that locks are even getting removed in the Graveyard. I really miss that effect since...
Top Bottom