Search results

+
  1. Blosky247

I repainted Geralt´s Grandmaster Ursine figure

Thank you! that's a pretty good compliment
  2. Blosky247

Thank you! I tried to go for as close to how he looks in the game as i could instead of a more real-life-ish look
  3. Blosky247

A while back I posted how I repainted Geralt´s collector edition statue (https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/i-repainted-geralts-statue-from-the-collectors-edition.11019125/) and this summer I finally had some time to repaint the Geralt grandmaster ursine figure by Dark Horse...
  4. Blosky247

Bonnie At Morn, A Skellige Cinematic Video

Where can i watch the video? is no longer available
  5. Blosky247

The Witcher Medallion - for 3D Printing

Thanks bunches :howdy:
  6. Blosky247

Favorite female characters in games?

Lara Croft or Ellie
  7. Blosky247

Witcher themed bedroom

Triss is not what I expected by witcher themed room
  8. Blosky247

Story and main character ideas for a new Witcher game (Spoilers, maybe)

I would really like something set in the past. Either in a very old setting after the conjuction of the spheres and play as one of the first witchers or maybe play as young Vesemir and experience the sacking of Kaer Morhen. But the fist option would give way more creative freedom
  9. Blosky247

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for using different sized font
  10. Blosky247

Post Your Desktop

11. Blosky247

I repainted Geralt's statue from the collector's edition

Thanks! I didn't use any primer since it was paint in good condition and not plastic or any other surface where paint wouldn't stick. I just applied a uniform base layer of a certain color and then built many layers over it
  12. Blosky247

Cyberpunk 2077 Film Noir Poster

Thats SO COOL. I recommend you put some kind of watermark into your artworks because people tend to steal and take credit for awesome ones like this one
  13. Blosky247

I repainted Geralt's statue from the collector's edition

Last summer I got kind of inspired so I bought some vallejo paints and repainted (plus resculpturing a bit) Geralt's statue from the collector's edition. I just wanted to share the results :) This was my first time painting a statue/miniature but I´ll be doing some repainting of the dark horse...
Top Bottom