Search results

+
  1. StrykerS77

GWENT is live on Android! Download now on Google Play!

Gwent isn't supported on my Android phone I literally bought about 2 months ago.
  2. StrykerS77

Legends of Runeterra (Amazing new card game)

I don't see the problem. It took what worked from other games and made a great card game with LoL lore. It has made some great changes on those systems btw with how turns work and the mana carry over system. Anyway all I know is I wasn't having fun with Gwent and now I am having a great time...
  3. StrykerS77

The plight of the Dwarves. My overall problems with Gwent.

They're bad. No reason not to use so many other decks that are objectively better.
  4. StrykerS77

The plight of the Dwarves. My overall problems with Gwent.

My rant on Dwarves sums up my general over arching problems with Gwent. Below is a response post I made on reddit not long ago. The basic point I am making is that in a short span of time Dwarves went from trash to viable to OP to viable to trash. Just think about that for a minute. Dwarves...
  5. StrykerS77

Skellige is broken (as always). Please rework Wild Boar of the Sea.

Might help if you actually show the deck you are talking about.
  6. StrykerS77

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Their engines have been power crept how?
  7. StrykerS77

I might be missing something here but what would one need with spare cards?
  8. StrykerS77

Isn't Invocation still a point cheaper than Heatwave as well? Regardless they operate differently so it's a tactical choice.
  9. StrykerS77

I'm curious how NR is bad? Don't they still have insanely strong engine decks with the scenario and using Pincer Maneuver? 1583234165 Invocation is very different from heatwave so I don't know how you can straight up say that. It puts the unit on top of your deck so you can play it yourself...
  10. StrykerS77

Just some quick comments from someone who isn't playing right now (so take them for what you will) -Reinforced Trebuchet. This card has been changed sooooooo many times. I'm sure it's not an easy card to balance but good grief they gave it the inspired ability when they redesigned NR and it...
  11. StrykerS77

When you first start out people are certainly going to have an advantage on you with their complete decks. Don't let that get you down because it won't take terribly long for you to get a full set of champions so that you can compete with other full decks. Just utilize the generous daily...
  12. StrykerS77

Covenant of Steel + Sukrus Combo

The fact that this combo isn't regarded as completely broken just speaks to the sheer amount of control in this game.
  13. StrykerS77

Isnt it time for Waters of Brokilon to change?

I don't know why it would be. Are we talking about the same card?
  14. StrykerS77

You are calling a card OP that I have never seen played competitively ever. wtf They could buff sentry and it would probably still be fine ffs
  15. StrykerS77

Putting four fledglings on the board in one turn compounds the issue of harmony decks because there are so many harmony tags being put on the board that removing enough of them to win is almost impossible. Did you just say that Dol Blathanna Sentry is over powered? Tell me that is a mistake.
  16. StrykerS77

When talking about WoB being a problem people are mainly referring to it being replayed with Francesca which of course puts 4 engines on the board in one turn. Honestly if the devs change Francesca or denied the interaction with Waters the card might not be a problem. But as you saw with...
  17. StrykerS77

I would really like to know how in the world they felt the need to change Novigradian Justice and not touch Waters of Brokilon. That makes absolutely no sense. Have any of you seen Dwarves being played competitively? I am asking seriously because I have not been playing Gwent lately but...
  18. StrykerS77

Why was Epidemic changed?

My new sig below
  19. StrykerS77

Still really enjoying this game. I won the first expedition I ever did which felt epic. Got crushed the second one but oh well since they give you a legendary card even if you win zero games. That is crazy. Hoping they balance elusive cards since they are very strong. Also something isn't...
  20. StrykerS77

Isn't keeping your giant plays for the last round what we do in Gwent? I'm new to these other card games. What is meant by the term "aggro"? 1580467577 Completely agree 1580467594 lol
Top Bottom