Search results

+
  1. Qzman

Copied decks strange premium (non)prioritization

When copying decks from somewhere online, why does the deck builder seem to force both non-premium and premium cards into decks? The algorithm seems to be this: 1st card: Check for non-premium 2nd card: Check for premium (For bronzes): 3rd card: Check for non-premium 4th card: ? ...instead...
  2. Qzman

Disloyal units?

What in the name of Melitele's melons are "disloyal units"? Just got this gem of a Journey quest where we're supposed to boost them... Are those spies? Agents? How do you tell a unit's loyalty? Spies are loyal, just to the one who played them...
  3. Qzman

Perfect Companion & Unlikely Friendship

Just reached level 100... This is my weekly quest situation now: Is this normal? Why the different numbers? If I remember right, I've done every quest so far... How does everyone else's numbers look?
  4. Qzman

Daily quests are illogical

Ok so we have basic low level quests to get 3 wins, either with any faction or with one specific faction for 40 ore. That's a problem because quests with more requirements like faction should be worth more. Same goes for 60 ore quests, only there the difference should be even more, something...
  5. Qzman

So NR scenario is dead, how to make it work again?

Ok if you are like me you love playing scenarios as they add if only but a drop of taste of adventure to the game. So when CDPR nerfed Reinforced Trebuchet (back) to unplayability, it inevitably killed the Siege archetype. Should CDPR try and bring it back? If so, how?
Top Bottom