Search results

+
  1. MerricB

What game are you currently playing

I feel that huge backlog. Especially as Cyberpunk 2077 in 2020 was my beginning of my modern computer game journey. I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Odyssey for the first time. BG3, Armoured Core 6 and Starfield are all waiting for me to get back to them, and at some point it'll be time...
  2. MerricB

Spider and the Fly too difficult in Very Hard (Hacking build), level 28

I ran to the far end of the room and hid underneath the balcony (side they enter from). They didn't see me for some time, and I was able to take out the first couple, and then get it manageable. It wasn't easy - I've spent a lot of time reloading saves since I wasn't built enough for combat -...
  3. MerricB

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

"Sorry officer! I tried to go around a corner, and I totalled three city blocks!"
  4. MerricB

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

CDPR have explicitly said this is not the case.
  5. MerricB

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty arrives on September 26th!

Well, the last time they made a major change, all your perk points reset.
  6. MerricB

A short clip of side-by-side footage is here: I'm sure more will arrive.
  7. MerricB

Yes, there has been. In at least one video I've seen, there's a comparison between the three platforms. In addition, the media and influencers have been been playing the game on X-Box, Playstation, and PC (they're given a choice). Cheers, Merric
  8. MerricB

Epistrophy quest does not progress

There's another way in. Look around the side of the building.
  9. MerricB

Patch 1.62 — Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode

I think they (that is, Miles Tost, IIRC) explained why they haven't done New Game Plus yet - I think the door is still open for it. But when they're still overhauling systems of the game (melee combat, vehicle combat, etc.) and the expansion is yet to come, I can see why NG+ is something they'd...
  10. MerricB

1.7 getting real close?

Note that Starfield runs on X-Box and PC; it isn't only on console. (This is as opposed to Horizon Forbidden West, which is PS-only). Cheers!
  11. MerricB

I'm still confused about Dex and Nakamura

Well, there were those droids capturing footage of Jackie and V climbing out of the window of the penthouse...
  12. MerricB

Oh, there's a *door* there...

I've got a recent game I started on my PC, and I was going through dealing with the initial set of NCPD events in Watson. I've got the mini-map turned off, and I end up in the vicinity of Doc Ryder's in Northside. I've got the nearest event tracked, so it shows up behind a door I've never...
  13. MerricB

1.7 getting real close?

Also the hack. That was a severe inconvenience.
  14. MerricB

Just started playing Horizon: Call of the Mountain. (Yes, I *did* pick up a PSVR2 set!) Cheers, Merric
  15. MerricB

1.7 getting real close?

February seems especially packed. :) My personal feeling is that it'll hit in April. Because that's when we're getting Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores, both of which I really want to play. It'd just be typical for it to hit then! Cheers, Merric
  16. MerricB

1.7 getting real close?

Shadow drop is the term for announced and released the same day. Hi Fi Rush is a recent example that has been successful with that strategy. It's a bit risky, but a few games employ the strategy. Personally, I think we'll get a date for Phantom Liberty, but I'm not 100% sure of that! :)
  17. MerricB

1.7 getting real close?

We've seen a few "shadow drops" of games recently - with HiFi Rush being a high-profile example. I think it's just very hard to know these days about anything! ;)
  18. MerricB

1.7 getting real close?

This is very true. And it hasn't just been CP2077 that has been affected by poor launches. What made CP2077 exceptional is how badly it ran on consoles at the start. ("Ran" may be overstating it ;)) So many things have to come together for a game to be regarded well. I see several...
  19. MerricB

1.7 getting real close?

April and May are in 2Q. :) I still wouldn't be surprised if it comes out then! Cheers, Merric
  20. MerricB

Just finished God of War: Ragnarok. Really enjoyed it. Now going back to 100% God of War - lots of content I haven't played there yet. After that, it's on to A Plague's Tale: Requiem. Cheers, Merric
Top Bottom