Search results

+
  1. Rulegard

Why are we not talking Gord?

I'm playing SC and MO only and I advise everybody complaining about Gord: Try it yourself! It's not that easy.. - You have to win the 1st round or you will get him removed with the last card, which is not so easy - you have strong limitations on deck building (at least Isengrimm's counsel and...
  2. Rulegard

Yenn - Invocation needs a nerf

Why yen-invo is a pest? Come on... I'm playing a MO-weather deck (with a lot of tall units) and a MO-Ciri Nova deck. Wow Yen-Invo steals my 12 pt spearpoint or a resilient Ciri Nova and uses it in thex next round against me? What a bliss! Other examples needed of cards which harm a lot more if...
  3. Rulegard

RIP Monster faction.

Of course, you're right - did'nt think of that. Thank you! I'm still not sure if I want to trade the two additional weather charges + movement for that - but it might be worth a try...
  4. Rulegard

RIP Monster faction.

Does anybody else has problems with weather in 7.2? I had quite a strong weather / wild hunt deck (going straight from rank 7 to 2) with Death Shadwo using the werecat as a finisher. (normally >20 pts) Now death shadow is gone and I lose >80% of the games. (And yes I guess I know what Im...
  5. Rulegard

Ciri Nova first impression

Hi all, which "this new version"? I do not know anything about it. I have a quite well working Cirin Nova Deck (monster with 3x consume) using "Pact" and the Mage which gives doomed status from MM to increase the possible doomed cards and keep the graveyard empty... I am using Phoenix and Cahir...
  6. Rulegard

MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

Hi, best ratio ever (playing since OpenBeta): appr. 100 MM kegs opened: Legendary: 9 (2 premium) of these 1 evolving premium, another 2 evolving non-premium) Epic: 24 (2 Premium) Rare: 42 normal + 23 premium (additonally a lot milled) (wow, that's a good premium ratio...) Common: all of them, a...
  7. Rulegard

GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ revealed!

Squirrel? Banish for 4 Points and getting 4 point value? So they finally f...d my quite well working Ciri Nova deck... Aargh...
  8. Rulegard

Please Nerf the Nilfgaard - it's way too imbalanced

Yennefer isn't any worse than any tall removal, but instead of giving you a body it allows to play strategically and use the opponent cards against him Yen is not worse than tall removal? harhar! It does not destroy a card, it steals it (without limitations!)! Even banishing would not be so...
  9. Rulegard

Kinda hating Journey so far

Thank you all! It would be no problem for me to build specific decks - I have a complete set of cards. But: I will never ever play a NG deck. And I will not even like to create one as well. I won't spend time on things I despise. The difference to 40 artefacts or 60 special cards is: These...
  10. Rulegard

Kinda hating Journey so far

Yes, that's my main concern too. I hate NG and I will never play a bleeding deck. Thus, I am stuck forever now? Is this right? Or did I miss something...? If this is really the case this is absolutely awful. I hate it to be oppressed to play a certain faction or even more specific a certain...
  11. Rulegard

The unofficial watchlist of cards needing balance or rework

Thank for your reply. Sukrus: Just have seen after my post that there is a separate thread. Generally I always see the in this forum answer "hey, it's no problem, you just have to purify / remove it." The answer is yes, if you are playing NG. I'm a MO & ST player and for me it's next to...
  12. Rulegard

What is the fun in playing Nilfgaard?

I'm one of the guy who always quits when "meeting" NG, so this might be biased... I have the impression all the (strong) NG decks have one thing on common: I think it is the faction which is based very strongly on reaction and not on action. All the other factions rely on planning, activating...
  13. Rulegard

The unofficial watchlist of cards needing balance or rework

I would like to add Sukrus. Event though I almost never see him (I do not understand why - I play neither SY nor SK; but I would use him). Unbeatable combination with Defender. Or did I miss something? And of course: Rot Tosser Besides that I hate all the NG cards messing with my deck and...
  14. Rulegard

Yenn - Invocation needs a nerf

After playing for more than two years this is my very first posting. So I'm quite emothional about this card. And yes, this card needs to be nerfed or at least renamed "Yen: Instant Forfeit" because this is what I'm doing if I "meet" this card. I am playing only various ST decks (poison...
Top Bottom