Search results

+
  1. Rastigan

cant delete waypoint

wrote a message to the support. just for completion, here is a video with the buggy waypoints https://www.dropbox.com/s/oqhp0rxp1od649k/The%20Witcher%20Buggy%20Waypoints.mp4?dl=0
  2. Rastigan

cant delete waypoint

and another waypoint not visible on the big worldmap, only in the mini version in the right buttom corner... a quest i cant complete anymore since i looted the treasure but the quest did not finish... that should have been my final 100% game on highest difficulty but looks like this is not...
  3. Rastigan

Blood Gold quest buggy

like i said, i have no savegame from before that quest :eek::eek: i just realized that this quest is still open, still saying i have to find the treasure i already found...
  4. Rastigan

Blood Gold quest buggy

Hey, since the netfix series witcher released i started a new game on witcher. now i have a buggy quest i made earlier but it didnt count as completed. for the quest blood gold i had to find the chest and loot it, which i did, but as is saw later the quest did not complete. and i have no...
  5. Rastigan

cant delete waypoint

yeah tried that too. multiple times. than it says i have two waypoints but i can delete only the new one i made, that one is visible
  6. Rastigan

cant delete waypoint

ah no i didnt overlook it. i even moved to the waypoint by using the filter-list on the left. its supposed to be exact on my curser
  7. Rastigan

cant delete waypoint

i restarted the game and console yes, is there a few days now. what do you mean by checking out other parts of the map?
  8. Rastigan

cant delete waypoint

Hey, after the witcher series on netflix i started a new game on witcher 3 (i guess like many other players xD ). now i have a bug which is not really affecting my game but keeps annoying me everytime i see it. i made a custom waypoint because i wanted to go back somewhere. this waypoint is...
Top Bottom