Search results

+
  1. Trailblazer2002

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

With a new DLC dropping soon, I'd like to add some more bikes to my already massive suggestion list, if that's cool with you all. Motorcycles: (For when custom built sports cars and wheelie popping muscle cars aren't dangerous enough for your daredevil life style) 2023 Harley Davidson Fat Bob...
  2. Trailblazer2002

Motorcycles: (For when custom built sports cars and wheelie popping muscle cars aren't dangerous enough for your daredevil life style) 2008 Harley Davidson FXCWC Rocker C (Brennan Drifter) "The Drifter was designed with nobodies in mind, people who have no place to stay and no place to go...
  3. Trailblazer2002

Elegant Exotics: (Various high end sport and super cars the corps drive to make themselves feel alive again) 2002 Cadillac Cien (Villefort Morningstar) "Holy God this car is fast, Villefort burst onto the field with their first true supercar design, and everyone else is taking notice. The 12...
  4. Trailblazer2002

CEO Chariots: (High end cars for high end fixers, corps, and people who can afford the price of these luxurious and armored beauties) 1998 Chrysler Chronos (Cadence Tuxedo) "The Cadence Tuxedo is big and bold with a unique flair and impressive speed for a vehicle its size and weight." 1980...
  5. Trailblazer2002

Elegant Exotics: (Various high end sport and super cars the corps drive to make themselves feel alive again) 2011 Jaguar Growler E-Type render (Herrera Predator) "Herrera's latest in its signature line of vehicles, with design harking back to the classic days when motoring in a Herrera really...
  6. Trailblazer2002

Well there is the Scorpion Variant of the Apollo that doesn't come with a windshield, case, or awful color. But yeah, a Motocross bike would be a great addition to this game.
  7. Trailblazer2002

The Brennan Apollo could be seen as a dirt bike. Or do you mean a full on Motocross bike, like the Suzuki RMZ-450 for example?
  8. Trailblazer2002

I know, right? I mean, according to the Cyberpunk 2077 wiki, "Brennan is known for their cruisers and choppers," and the only two Brennan's in the game are both dirt bikes, one a modified BMW R nineT Racer, and the other a KTM 690 Enduro Rally Lite. It's the reason why almost every motorcycle I...
  9. Trailblazer2002

Civilian vehicles: (Vehicles commonly seen around night city driven by average people) 1960 Chrysler Royal Hearse (Thorton Afterlife) "An odd looking station wagon from Thorton. This cars name derives from its rather morbid origins as a hearse, a role which it still serves. This model however...
  10. Trailblazer2002

Yeah, the vehicle handling needs some serious work. Not saying it has to be something as in depth as Assetto Corsa, but having the cars actually handle like they have weight to them would be a good start.
  11. Trailblazer2002

Streetkids: (Vehicles usually attributed to gangs both big and small) 2020 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S (Yaiba Bard) "An inexpensive but very durable cruiser that's recently caught the attention of the Maelstrom gang." 2020 Nissan GTR Nismo (Hycranus Shuriken GSR) "Advertised as a race car...
  12. Trailblazer2002

Street Racers: (Modified cars for those who love driving fast and living on the edge while laughing right in death's face) 1972 Buick Riviera Custom (Villefort Milenko GT) "Built for the racers that represent Vista Del Rey, the Milenko GT is a cruise missile on wheels that will decimate...
  13. Trailblazer2002

Road Warriors: (Vehicles of choice for Nomads who traverse the badlands) 2018 Harley Davidson Softail Street Bob (Brennan Bobber) "An entry level cruiser for every biker in the world. Quick, easy to ride, and very comfortable; all the things you need to know in order to realize it's a...
  14. Trailblazer2002

That he does. Dex has a pretty good taste in cars, I'll give him that.
  15. Trailblazer2002

Streetkids: (Vehicles usually attributed to gangs both big and small) Custom Built Chopper (Night City Customs Jingo) "Popular with 6th Street members and others who suffer from blind patriotism, the NCC Jingo is the bike that announces to the world that you think America is the best country...
  16. Trailblazer2002

Elegant Exotics: (Various high end sport and super cars the corps drive to make themselves feel alive again) 1987 Porsche 911 Turbo Slantnose (Bohemia Pfeil) "The Bohemia Pfiel was built as tribute to the late Rockerboy Johnny Silverhand. Who would've thought a corporation would be a fan of...
  17. Trailblazer2002

Rob Zombie approves, and so do I.
  18. Trailblazer2002

That would be the Chevillon Thrax, which I'm pretty sure is obtainable. It's a pretty good looking car too, though the lack of symmetry for it and the rest of the cars in the game is a little odd to me, and probably just me.
  19. Trailblazer2002

Motorcycles: (For when custom built sports cars and wheelie popping muscle cars aren't dangerous enough for your daredevil life style) 2020 Harley Davidson Iron 883 (Brennan Lotek) "The lowest priced and most absolutely basic bike in the Brennan collection. Popular as a second bike, or among...
  20. Trailblazer2002

Streetkids: (Vehicles usually attributed to gangs both big and small) 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS (Thorton Neotric RS) "At first glance, the Neotric RS looks like any other SUV, until you see the 400hp V8 sitting underneath the hood. It's high performance and average looks makes this a...
Top Bottom