Search results

+
  1. Fhrek1986

Join the Light Side! Popularity Analysis

Yep, sure! Because every time the developers try to"Balancing the game, fixing bugs" the game has become better or we have a new surprise, auto milling, new reward trees (but was stated that old tree could be back as we paused spending on them)... Developers are sooooo into make the game better...
  2. Fhrek1986

We would agree that a simple solution (as always has a simple solution... that won't be heard or considered) would be the function to choose between a Day/Light Scheme or a Dark/Night Scheme in the configuration menu. People would choose play a more Easy Sight game or a Hard Tenebrous environment.
  3. Fhrek1986

As Gwent is. Is just a minor ingredient on the Witcher series As pointed out by Vedamir, Gwent is a fun side of Witcher. Where people gather to have fun and relaxing time. Even the in game quests in W3, has a sense of light and break time from "saving Ciri from the Wild Hunt". For the Melitele...
  4. Fhrek1986

Blood Wine Expansion is very light and bright. Yet, has more appealing than the original game. Some of the reasons is because it is more colorful without lost the dread and grim side of the Witcher Universe. The game can have a color scheme more polished and bright without lost his meaning, his...
  5. Fhrek1986

revert caretaker card

There you are wrong, Carataker was a threatening card, messing with Graveyard could bring nice surprises. Carataker was like SK Second Wind Leader Ability. Using it well could change games. Until, it was turned unidimensional by... wait for it... Scenarios. The core source of problems...
  6. Fhrek1986

revert caretaker card

Still, don't need to change their Artifact tag, meaning they can be targeted by Bomb Heaver, Dancing Star and Dimeritium Bomb, but they could have a self-banishing mechanic after use all "charges" that prevent it to go to the Graveyard. I still can reuse my broken Water of Brokilon! On my well...
  7. Fhrek1986

revert caretaker card

See, there is better option to solve the Scenario madness, but DEVs decided to touch one other card that has uses in other decks and build situations... and still...they left Scenarios untouched. Because they can't give up and step back on the MoO "problematic jewel" feature.
  8. Fhrek1986

revert caretaker card

At least the player would have to waste one turn purifying the card... Anyway, Carataker took the nerfhammer and scenarios still running wild. NG still annoying and replaying them
  9. Fhrek1986

revert caretaker card

Yes, because give a Doom Tag to Scenarios is super-hard. :shrug: Assire is the "only" Carataker now! :coolstory:
  10. Fhrek1986

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

To be fair... I hate Player vs Player online part of the games. I got hooked on Gwent by the lore and fantasy displayed in The Witchers series, started slow playing to know the game... and then comes Thronebreaker. The puzzles, the Player vs Environment, the Gwent against CPU (that looks like...
  11. Fhrek1986

SEASON OF THE BEAR IS HERE!

CD PROJEKT RED was a small and promising company, till it gets famous and... Greedy! Normal, who wouldn't expect that? The player base means little to nothing... the little means our wallets. Those recent chances just fortified the decision to stop playing the game and wait for the...
  12. Fhrek1986

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

LMAO Better comment ever! Thank God I stop playing Gwent... that was good till it get in the Whale Groove. Nice mechanics turn imbalances, imbalances powercrept... the devs looks like Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet... they don't play or know their on game, they have to balance the game for...
  13. Fhrek1986

The unofficial watchlist of cards needing balance or rework

Sure I noted, because that I said that get rid scenarios could solve 90% of the problems. The other 10% are manageable through play skill and smartness. Scenarios generates a bigger problem, it override the 1 card per turn and escalates it to up 6 cards in on slam and yet, in less than a...
  14. Fhrek1986

MO Leaders need update

The problem with Gerni is the provision cost. Yes, we can build up to 32pts, even more using the right combos. While some factions like NG, NR, SK and ST can reuse the Leader Ability to generate more provision cost much more easely than any MO Leader ability. MO is one the most mixed archetype...
  15. Fhrek1986

Isnt it time for Waters of Brokilon to change?

Yeah yada yada... I made a new account as well before stop playing for good. I managed to reach rank 13, Prestige 1 in a week using just the Scenarios and Poison/Siege Meta deck at the time. So, my MMR filled pretty quick and the "luck" and "ability" started to fade. As myself your "easely made...
  16. Fhrek1986

Isnt it time for Waters of Brokilon to change?

That! When a card game is based on the cards and not in the players ability and cleverness, we know the game has failed or turned in the wrong direction. My cousins and I used to play domino and poker with our grampa, he let us see their piece and cards in all games... and yet he would win...
  17. Fhrek1986

The unofficial watchlist of cards needing balance or rework

Rid Scenario from the game would solve 90% of the problems... Scenario was a bad game mechanic... Looked cool at first, but quick became a cancer. The game never was so imbalanced since the release of MoO.
  18. Fhrek1986

How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

I would accept that it only occurred in one place (mine, my brothers or my girlfriend)... but happened in all three. We use different providers, PCs and methods of connections. Mine is direct cable, super reliable. My bro is high end wifi, only Gwent looses connection and my girls is radio cloud...
  19. Fhrek1986

How to Report Players for Cheating or Using Exploits

Sometime ago I send a report to Technical Support about possible cheating from disconnection. Sadly I had ZERO feedback from the Tech Support. Always when I was in a winning conditions, I would lost my connection to the game in the last four or three cards in hand, just to reconnect exactly...
  20. Fhrek1986

Why tactical advantage feels like it's best not to have it?

Long and tedious! Some decks are gruesome to play against that TA, win R1 and bleed R2 isn't enough to secure a Win... because you know... you will be disconnected and lose anyway.
Top Bottom