Search results

+
  1. Phytonissandra

Wrong Seasonal - is Banished, should be 'Our Battle will be Legendary'

Our battle will be Legendary! 22.11 - 29.11 Players' decks are replaced with a deck made of all the legendaries from their factions. Thanks CDPR for making another seasonal. Hope you put the right one up! 1669126536 Where are you CDPR?
  2. Phytonissandra

Will there ever be new seasonal modes?

I love these seasonal modes, they're tons of fun. I remember when they were brand new, how much fun deckbuilding for each of them was. It certainly was a big fun factor in my Gwent experience. I still enjoy them to this day. Will there ever be new seasonal modes? Thanks for all your hard...
  3. Phytonissandra

Knut the Callous not activated

Nevermind. Haha
  4. Phytonissandra

Will there be a new set in December?

Just checking. I usually play Gwent like a fiend then quit till two new sets come out. Is it expected in December like usual? Thanks much.
  5. Phytonissandra

Heymaey Skald discarding a card if you cannot draw a card (likely bug)

If your deck is out of cards and you play 'Heymaey Skald', you must discard a card. The card text on Heymaey Skald says, "Draw a card, then discard a card." WHY I THINK IT IS BUGGED: On Svalblod Butcher, the text reads "Damaged an allied unit by 2, then give an enemy unit 3 bleeding." If...
  6. Phytonissandra

Barnabas Beckenbauer will not transmute right now, says after attempted payment 'error in Transmuting this card'

Many attempts at different times to transmute this card. I click on the button to transmute with meteorite powder as I've done dozens of times before and after it gives me an error and it absolutely refuses to transmute. There isn't any way to acquire the holographic version right now besides...
  7. Phytonissandra

Seasonal: Enemy Spies summoning your units

I noticed sometimes when the enemy plays a spy against you it summons YOUR units from your own deck. Is this a feature of this season or a bug? I find it hard to believe this is working as intended, as a Nilfgard can quickly gain advantage and steal your units as well as imbalance your deck...
  8. Phytonissandra

How do you pronounce Muirlega?

The Scoia'tel card Muirlega, how do you pronounce it? I've been saying Murr-E-A-Guh (Murr like purr) I'm wondering the correct way. Thanks.
  9. Phytonissandra

Damien de la Tour bug

Whenever you use Damien to refresh the deckmaster ability there is a very long delay in which you cannot do anything. This has happened 100% of the time. Thought you guys might like to know. Thanks for everything CDPR!
  10. Phytonissandra

Igor the Hook not working in Arena

I don't play Syndicate so I'm not sure but I noticed that Igor the Hook wasn't spawning copies of allied bronze units. I used it on a Dryad and it didn't work. I even tried it on a Syndicate unit and it didn't work. I don't know if this is an Arena issue or if the unit itself is not working...
Top Bottom