1. nehu

Gwent Patch 9.4, Steam, and the RED Launcher

insane one launcher is more than enough to launch one game
  2. nehu

Leader Ability Play Rates and Win Rates in Season of the Wolf

u r funny, but no
  3. nehu

Leader Ability Play Rates and Win Rates in Season of the Wolf

why concer about leader stats, while stats of most broken mechanic in gwent, coin flip, are nowhere what are stats of winning blue vs red coin?
  4. nehu

red/blue coin

whats worse, hard set playing first / playing second is even more broken in fun modes there is like no fun, if playing first most likely means to lose whole match
  5. nehu

Outdated contracts

scorching own unit counts? then its not such tough as i tought :whistle:
  6. nehu

Outdated contracts

its achievable anytime, just meet someone who is going to forfeit, chinese folding bots... in seasonal there are many forfeits or someone whos going for daily artifacts/neutrals quest, such people dont take it seriously this season is giving some chances too, 3p or less units doing damage and...
  7. nehu

Outdated contracts

thats quite easy, but u have to wait for right seasonal mode (switcheroo), i made in at first attempt there bodybuilder is not such problem (ST deck including aglais and boosts can make it, if u missed wolf seasonal, bl, there each unit recieved boost 2/4 points, just MO eating each other could...
  8. nehu

Nerf OP Cards

easy to kill when u have deck filled with trash cards by cynthia, viper witcher, infiltrator, coated weapons? its not just about kolgrim, but about how to get proper cards
  9. nehu

Chocolate Hearts should carry over to the next Valentine's Event

it was my first idea, slot machine was just under pressure of recently lost idea :D but it should be more generous, 1 heart for 10MP at least
  10. nehu

Chocolate Hearts should carry over to the next Valentine's Event

u have just stolen my idea or some "slot" machine to win some stuff badluck, it wasnt said in advance, so it wont happen
  11. nehu

Are legendary drop rates getting worse?

1 epic in 19 kegs sound like fine drop rate, dont think it was any time much better
  12. nehu

Season of Love Seasonal Mode

1. ok, its wise for sure, but ng can save coup the grace for the last turns and copy like any unit with spying status (for example double dandelion can make real difference) i just wanted to point out, that playing with bronze consuming units vs ng is like playing with fire, it can be fine or...
  13. nehu

but ng can copy barghest and can do the same... ng can do like (in one round) each turn one copy of barghest in worst case scenario for MO :D braathens + 2x duchess informant + coup the grace + han gaith sword + 2x experimental remedy + triss telekinesis (+ some randomness from dazhbog...
  14. nehu

this is my favourite seasonal, ng is like over any other faction by far with only one exception ST utilizing 3 points units doing damage + precision strike is quite tough enemy, common ng strategy fails vs that deck, it needs to save all duchess informants for the last turn to have any chance...
  15. nehu

The Prestige 9 Rewards should be reviewed and updated

i can confirm, its working now, but i doesnt happen often ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- about that level 9 prestige reward, i guess it should convert all material rewards into dust level 9 players...
  16. nehu

Why is everyone playing Lock in ranked??

i believe we can all agree, lockdown is the most toxic leader ability it often breaks even fun in seasonal mode whats the worst in my oppinion, u cant do anything with it as there is nothing like leader ability "removal" except that lockdown or damien, both in lockdown faction, which is just...
  17. nehu

red/blue coin

"pro" game deserves more than coinflip, just sayin...
  18. nehu

red/blue coin

if 4 or 5 points is enough for you to win first round with blue coin, tneh u r lucky guy but i dont believe its balanced, as to play with red coin usually gave you 2 cards to overtake it when blue coiner passes blue coin is like punishment, as there is no strategem in third round and usually...
  19. nehu

red/blue coin

the problem is not about who is starting first, but about who is finishing last
  20. nehu

red/blue coin

-> some mechanics have to be reworked then (orders conditioned by opponent s played card etc.) tbh, even now u can spawn and play damien in same turn i guess anything is better than 15+ turns of disadvantage of playing always 1st card in turn, just because of bad coinflip playing first in...
Top Bottom