Search results

+
  1. AxxLAfriku

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Who won Masters Season 1 in terms of Crown Points? They deleted the crown points section for season 1 of Masters and I dislike that a lot. Is it stored somewhere? Does anyone know who had the most Crown Points during Masters Season 1? And if CDPR people see this: please make this data available...
  2. AxxLAfriku

Request to see Win/Loss ratios on the Leaderboard

Please add the Win Lose to the leaderboards on playgwent.com. I want to see the Win Lose of players at the end of past seasons. The win lose recprd is visible ingame for the entire duration of the season, so why not have that data available for longer than just the season itself? I would love to...
  3. AxxLAfriku

Season of Magic is here!

Where can I post suggestions for the game? And why can I not create threads? Or maybe I can, but I don't know how.
  4. AxxLAfriku

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Does this mean that between October 23 and December 4, 2018, there was no season? Because Season 7 started December 4 and it had the new Pro Rank system with 2400 MMR. Season 6 ended October 23. So was there a Season 6.5 that never made it to this site: https://masters.playgwent.com/en/rankings...
  5. AxxLAfriku

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Please add the Win Lose to playgwent.com. TailBot finished the season with 238 wins and only 79 losses, but the data is not available anywhere but on reddit now. Stuff like this should be visible on playgwent.com. If it can be shown ingame, I see no reason to hide it on playgwent.com. So my...
  6. AxxLAfriku

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Please add the WL to the leaderboards on playgwent.com. I want to see the WL of players at the end of past seasons.
  7. AxxLAfriku

SEASON OF LOVE IS HERE!

I forgot to screenshot the leaderboard because I assumed the season would end Thursday. I want to know kolemoen's incredible WL. Did anyone make a screenshot? And why does CDPR not put the WL on playgwent as part of the leaderboards?I want to see the WL of players during past seasons.
Top Bottom