Search results

+
  1. EvanDavidson

Summer Cycle 2023 not showing progress?

Same issues occurring for me, progress not accruing.
  2. EvanDavidson

Season of the Elf and Update 8.4 are LIVE!

Reward book quests are not updating...
  3. EvanDavidson

Season of the Elves quest tree node not progressing

This is still not progressing....
  4. EvanDavidson

Season of the Elves quest tree node not progressing

The Season of the Elves quest tree node of "Win 10 Seasonal Matches" is not progressing/it's not recording wins.
  5. EvanDavidson

Ultimate kegs replacing base kegs

The "Ultimate Kegs" (and all kegs) should include the same duplicate protection feature as Hearthstone where you will not get a third (second for gold cards) copy of any card until you have first collected two (one for gold cards) copies of every card of that rarity.
  6. EvanDavidson

Forfeit Mentality (and other issues)

Don't blame the players for forfeiting, blame the game designers for not constructing the game in such a manner that players would not want to forfeit.
  7. EvanDavidson

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

THIS is the 100% I don't understand about the game design. Why is everything so slow? Like even just the starting screen or pop-up between rounds, they add like 30 seconds of absolutely nothing of value.
  8. EvanDavidson

Insane Grind for Journey Cosmetics with 175 Levels?

Thank you!!!! Yes, no one is claiming the grind isn't possible. It is just insanely long when compared to other games that follow this model.
  9. EvanDavidson

Upcoming changes for the next Journey

Thank you. Seems a little ridiculous on CDPR's part that this bug has been out there for that long.
  10. EvanDavidson

Upcoming changes for the next Journey

The well-rested bonus isn't working as stated. Not fully refreshing each day.
  11. EvanDavidson

Insane Grind for Journey Cosmetics with 175 Levels?

100% spot on! The grind in general for this game is just WAAAAAAYYY to much.
  12. EvanDavidson

Planned changes to auto-mill functionality

Yes, I read that. It's also additional complexity that adds practically no value.
  13. EvanDavidson

Planned changes to auto-mill functionality

Resource Focused is absolutely needed. Not sure why CDPR would even bother with the efforts to roll out the others.
  14. EvanDavidson

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

Well obviously for monetary reasons. My point is it is a poor monetization strategy; it doesn't incentive players to buy new kegs and it doesn't entice new players to try the game.
  15. EvanDavidson

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

Why would CDRP make it such that to complete the 4th challenge, you need a specific legendary card which no one had before the Master Mirror release? So, in order to get this card, one basically needs to keep purchasing older keg sets to get card pieces to craft the needed legendary instead of...
  16. EvanDavidson

Why is Gwent so poorly run?

To add an additional example of Gwent being poorly run, consider the decisions behind Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge. To complete the 4th challenge, you need a specific legendary card which no one had before the Master Mirror release. So, in order to get this card, one basically needs to keep...
  17. EvanDavidson

Journey is Impossible for a Free-to-Play Player to Finish.

To those that finished Journey as F2P players, congrats. Though I would note many of your comments include the word "grind". That is not a good thing. The mass majority of players (many of whom would never go on a game's forum) do not want to have to grind for months on end to complete...
  18. EvanDavidson

I started on the first day.
  19. EvanDavidson

Journey is actually impossible for a F2P player to finish. I've done every weekly quest (which are all boring, tedious, and awful for gameplay for myself and competitor) and play for about 1-2 hours a day and am only at level 70 with like a week to go. What is the logic behind this? Just the...
  20. EvanDavidson

Why is Gwent so poorly run?

I'm not ignoring the reason they stated, I simply don't buy it. They would already know of those challenges before making console versions. So either the team is incompetent and they didn't know of the expected challenges and wasted a bunch of resources to make console versions only to shut them...
Top Bottom