Search results

+
  1. EvanDavidson

Season of the Elves quest tree node not progressing

The Season of the Elves quest tree node of "Win 10 Seasonal Matches" is not progressing/it's not recording wins.
  2. EvanDavidson

Journey is Impossible for a Free-to-Play Player to Finish.

Journey is actually impossible for a F2P player to finish. I've done every weekly quest (which are all boring, tedious, and awful for gameplay for myself and competitor) and play for about 1-2 hours a day and am only at level 70 with like a week to go. What is the logic behind this? Just the...
  3. EvanDavidson

Needing Multiple Years to Complete Seasonal Trees is a Horrible Game Design Decision

So it is now impossible to complete seasonal trees over the course of the month they are available in one year. It was pretty much impossible before the change in Daily Crowns/addition of Journey but now it is impossible (without buying the Premium Journey). This is a horrible game design idea...
  4. EvanDavidson

How is Journey worth any real money?

I'm honestly at a complete loss why anyone would pay ~$10 for Journey... Also, the Free to Play Journey only gives Reward Point keys and Avatars... that is incredibly lame. I can only show one avatar at a time so why would I really care about getting a number of them? In short, the whole...
  5. EvanDavidson

Underlying Issue with the Game

The underlying issue with this game is that it is entirely geared towards non-casual/hardcore gamers (i.e those that would probably not be in such a forum... : P ) This is a huge issue, especially with a F2P monetization strategy, and needs to be addressed before this game goes nowhere fast as...
  6. EvanDavidson

Manticore Venom epitomizes the meteorite problem

I invite you to go check out the premium animated version of this card. See how long it takes you to differentiate it from the base version. No lie, it took me 30 seconds to figure out how it was even animated at all. The cost to get this "animation" is 400 meteorite powder or who knows how many...
  7. EvanDavidson

Why can't we earn Thronebreaker in-game?

Thronebreaker seems like the only additional content in game. So, why can't we earn it by playing the game or completing specific tasks? It's not worth ~$20 when the Witcher 3 (a AAA title) is selling for less and Thronebreaker is at most an indy. It's also pointless to be only about to earn...
  8. EvanDavidson

Game is missing something...

I'm not sure if there is a single definitive issue but after playing this game for only a week, I'm already finding it to be a grind and not rewarding and probably going to stop playing. Generally like card games (have played Hearthstone for 6 years or so now) and like the Witcher games, but...
  9. EvanDavidson

Daily Rewards Should Be Upgraded

Right now on Day 2 one gets a keg and on Day 5 one gets 25 ore (or 1/4 of a keg)... This doesn't make much sense and one should get increasing rewards for each subsequent day that one plays.
  10. EvanDavidson

Red Points should lead to in-game benefits

Obviously self-interested, but would lead to a more active forum.
  11. EvanDavidson

Deck Building Search Function

Right now, it appears you can only search for specific terms when viewing all cards, not when building a deck. This would make deck building way less onerous! Should be able to search a keyword i.e. "Boost" and have all cards with that mechanic filtered when building a deck and not just when...
  12. EvanDavidson

Season of Love Tree Bug

Have reached first quest in Season of Love tree, completed that quest (6 season round wins) and received the reward yet still unable to put points in any of the next nodes and the game keeps indicating that the quest is not yet completed....
Top Bottom