Search results

+
  1. CrownedLion

World Masters Season 1 announced!

Yay! Finally, some closure. I'm glad the participants can finally get their due. I was a little worried it would never happen. As I recall, there was some cool stuff planned originally. I took a break from Gwent for a few months, and just started up again. I think I picked a good time to return...
  2. CrownedLion

Draft Patch Notes 8.0

Looking like some nice tweaks here. Aside from dipping my toes in a couple times, I've mostly been holding off on playing Draft mode until it's more balanced. I'll definitely give it another shot once I get a hefty helping of Witchers. I still think it would be good to have a small ore fee, just...
  3. CrownedLion

GWENT nominated in Google Play Awards!

Congrats to the team. This is well deserved, and I'm glad to see your work getting rewarded. Looking forward to supporting you when Way of the Witcher comes out next week. Also, fingers crossed for a road map soon. PS: I hope we get those randomized snowman lootz again this holiday season. That...
  4. CrownedLion

Way of the Witcher revealed!

Leo Bonhart's time to shine!
  5. CrownedLion

Season of Mahakam and Update 7.4 packed with new features are here!

New journey is really cool. I kinda wish I hadn't spent money on the previous ones that feel pretty "vanilla" now. But obviously you gotta have Geralt and Ciri out early. I'm a little disappointed with Draft, not gonna lie. Since it's still a beta, I'm not going to be too critical. However, I...
  6. CrownedLion

Transforming Gwent’s Arena mode into a new Draft mode

I totally agree. I really have fun picking my cards. I've even broken the contract before playing at all if the deck is pure trash. I do understand the need to streamline the process and enable more synergy, but I was a little disappointed reading that. I was thinking that they would cut down on...
  7. CrownedLion

Transforming Gwent’s Arena mode into a new Draft mode

This all sounds great and clearly a lot of thought has gone into this new mode. I look forward to beta-testing it! I had a thought based on some of the early feedback here. What if the reward system was opt-in? Paying a cost up front(not unlike laying down an ante) - say 200 ore - enables...
  8. CrownedLion

Arena is evolving

I mean, Arena is already pretty busted as it is - kind of the wild west in there. But it can still be fun, and it definitely sounds like people are still enjoying it, if only to get away from the meta. I personally have barely touched Arena for months, but limiting people to ranked play and a...
  9. CrownedLion

Hotfix 7.0.2 is now available!

I wonder if they've considered making Greatsword a gold card. One is obviously bad news, but can be managed. Two of them is just a silly amount of points. These guys keep getting stronger with every expansion.
  10. CrownedLion

UPDATE 5.1 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Is anyone else unable to select the merchant neutral skin? It only shows up when I'm on a scoia'tael deck.
Top Bottom