Search results

+
  1. Korovjov101

What game are you currently playing

New unofficial re-mod (Prelude I) for VtMB, Clan Quest Mod, and VtM: Redemption simultaneously. I tried Witcher 3 with Legacy, but I quickly lost interest in replaying the same quests...
  2. Korovjov101

Studio update on COVID-19 situation

Hey guys, Don't want to be a wiseass, but is this why the game became so slow? For the past week I've been staring and waiting on the matchmaking screen waaaay more than I had the chance to actually play the game. I completely understand if the situation calls for downgrading bandwidths or...
  3. Korovjov101

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

I get your point, man, but please, don't go full ret... rofitted on this. You were spending your time of your own free will, because you enjoyed the game that was given to you for free. No-one ever pointed a gun at you and threatened to shoot if you picked up a book or went for a walk for a...
  4. Korovjov101

The issue of "Quest Trolls"

I don't mean to aggravate anyone, but before I saw your post here, I thought building a deck of efficient artifacts and supporting them with units and specials was a scarce but quite elegant, and also completely viable option to play. I have faced one of these a few times (I've only been playing...
  5. Korovjov101

UPDATE 5.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Hey, First of all, thanks for making Tesham Mutna Sword and the Crones all cheaper, I loved to used all four in my Monster deck, which made me some more wiggle-room now :D But to the point: Has the categorization of Scenarios changed in the new update? I noticed that the counter for the daily...
  6. Korovjov101

Cannot complete Contract

Hi I had a bugged(?) contract, as shown below: I crafted/transmuted all the Geralt cards, except the one I got in the tutorial, which was my first to begin with. The contract didn't progress though, which I thought was because I received the first Geralt for "free", so I tried to mill it, craft...
  7. Korovjov101

[BUG] Jutta in Mirror Matches

Hmm, thanks, I must have gotten the syntax wrong. I thought if she's not the ONLY one with the highest power, she'll be good. Thanks again for clearing that for me, cheers.
  8. Korovjov101

[BUG] Jutta in Mirror Matches

Hey, sorry for necroposting, but I had a problem with Jutta in an Arena game just now. In a previous game, when I had a 12 power other unit, she didn't damage herself, but when I deployed her here, AFTER my opponent boosted his whatever on the melee row, she still halved her power. If it's...
  9. Korovjov101

Duplicate gold cards

Once I had 4 Detlaffs by each other on my side of the board playing Monsters, when a Nilfgaard opponent kept spying-replicating them during a Seasonal game, while I made them come back to me with Baghest.
  10. Korovjov101

What is the fun in playing Nilfgaard?

I'm quite green to the game, but after some weeks playing with Monster/Syndicate/Skellige factions to try out new stuff, I had the same impression: Loads of times whatever faction or strategy I was rocking, two out of three Nilfgaard players never even played one of their own units, just spammed...
  11. Korovjov101

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Hey, so the past week or so I've been hearing this retro arcade game-style sound bit mixing into the background music several times, without any apparent reason of effect... Why does it come up? What triggers it? Or what does it signal? Did anything worthwhile slip my notice?
  12. Korovjov101

I have nothing against the faction, and of course, I want to try it sometime, but just the time I spent waiting on each friggin card to play make the whole bunch a lot less interesting for me. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely respect one's needs to consider what card to play next, and I can drag...
  13. Korovjov101

How to beat poison decks?

Hey, I'm kinda wet behind the ears and new to the game, but I've been managing OK with my monsters just consuming the poor sod that gets poisoned, even munching on some rotten cows the artillery throws their way now and then :D
  14. Korovjov101

Hey guys, I'm very fresh to the game, and don't aspire to any professionalism, just enjoy it as I go. I've stuck to the monsters faction since the tutorial, and just started to try my hand at other setups - but Geralt B. Blaviken, am I fed up with wasting my time with Nilfgaard opponents! Don't...
Top Bottom