Search results

+
  1. omarlg

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

I have been experiencing the same in this iteration of the challenge, I also picked NR. It is really a chore ... :/
  2. omarlg

They are the same for all factions save the 3rd challenge which is faction-specific.
  3. omarlg

When Tutoring Goes Wrong (MM Edition)

Totally agree, even the funniest interaction: use Oneiromancy to tutor AA !!
  4. omarlg

MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

Thanks for the effort, it is quite appreciated! :D
  5. omarlg

Quite the nerf, on top of that resources partly linked to have the evolving cards ... :/
  6. omarlg

MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

Out of 71 normal MM kegs (10 paid, 1 twitch prize, 60 bought w/ore): Legendary: 6 (1 premium) Epic: 18 (4 premium) Total premium: 24
  7. omarlg

Master Mirror Theorycrafting

It will be interesting in singleton decks due to their buildup nature where many bad 4p cards have to be included to "stabilize" the deck.
  8. omarlg

The so-called "meta decks" are overrated

Congratulations on finding Harmony resilient to errors and random draws (paraphrasing your comment of difficulty to draw a bad hand). At higher ranks, and prorank the story is different. While the deck is quite consistent there due to the harmony tag, draws and tactical gameplan per round become...
  9. omarlg

Does doing the Journey Quests when you've finished the Journey do nothing?

Doing the 14 CP per day, on top of the weekly quests is enough for both journey versions.
  10. omarlg

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

Regarding the first question: yes, you will unlock everything in the Geralt journey un to your current level, and if you have completed quests in Geralt´s journey, your will get also those crowns. Not sure about the 2nd question.
  11. omarlg

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

Yes, there is a visual bug. Play a game and win at least one round, restart the game, and then you should see the correct remaining crown points.
  12. omarlg

Disloyal units?

And how to boost them?? As far as I know there are very few boost options that work also with the enemy ... I am puzzled :-S
  13. omarlg

Strategems need a buff

A small correction, I think they are not even cards. Or at least count as a card, I used once The Great Oak to kill an enemy, a stratagem was in the row ... and lol & behold, it did one less damage!!
  14. omarlg

Strategems need a buff

I think actually it is a very good idea: a flexibility approach (with permanent resilience) instead of a powercreep approach.
  15. omarlg

Strategems need a buff

I think the underlying issue with stratagems is to find a proper synergy with the played deck (in case of blue coin). This point goes in hand with two views: 1. Stratagems are thought just as an extra card. 2. Stratagems are thought that have to be used on the 1st turn. An unaddressed point is...
  16. omarlg

Faction Challenge: Year of the Wererat Abilities

For completion purposes, unless a specific ability is mentioned, i.e. Uprising, you can complete the quests with any faction.
  17. omarlg

Nothing is missing. For the rest of the challenge time, you will get and extra RP when completing a daily quest.
  18. omarlg

That is not how it works. After the challenge ends (next week), then we will have a week with the extra XP per faction according to the amount of supporting players per faction. At this point you can switch to the faction with the highest XP bonus.
  19. omarlg

Any one else getting bored?

NG is not even tier 1 ...
  20. omarlg

UPDATE 6.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

The cards appear the first time they are unlocked, and are awarded. However they do not display all the time (that is a bug). I know it because one of them was new to my collection and although not appearing in Journey, it is in my collection. BTW, congrats on getting a free legendary ... so far...
Top Bottom