Search results

+
  1. ncatona

Extremely Extremely Rare Wild Hunt Armor, Dark Difficulty How To Obtain?

Thank you. 1587243014 Does anyone know anything about this armor? Please give any input if at all possible. 1587243506 Here is another link to someones post in 2012 about this armor as well.... honestly very intriguing that not many people seem to find it...
  2. ncatona

Witcher 2 Not working on Xbox One anymore.

So they reached out to me and they seemed to have fixed the issue now, the two game versions still pop up but the one that works is the 7.7 gb version which I am currently playing now again, luckily they fixed the issue!
  3. ncatona

Extremely Extremely Rare Wild Hunt Armor, Dark Difficulty How To Obtain?

Hey there I had a quick question regarding the witcher 2, I am playing it currently on my xbox one x and have recently come upon some info about the game having super rare drop rates for the wild hunt armor in part one of witcher 2 where the malena quest is and the crazy hospital and also the...
  4. ncatona

I am not sure, I had someone from cdpr tech support tell me they are looking into it though.
  5. ncatona

Awesome! CDPR support finally reached out to me recently so they may also fix this issue with a possible update? And yes the game is beautiful enhanced, I have a 4k hdr tcl 6 series with my one x and its truly a masterpiece.... played it 7 times so far lolol
  6. ncatona

I contacted cdpr support for the witcher 2 for Xbox and still no reply after one week whats the issue? Does anyone have the power to bump this issue higher up since others will probably ask about this in the future and there is already plenty on the Xbox support forums now.
  7. ncatona

Hey there everyone it seems that multiple people are facing a weird issue or bug that has kept recent people from playing the game anymore and it is a backwards compatible game which worked before with no issues. I had the game for 1 whole year and it worked fine on my Xbox one x but not after I...
  8. ncatona

"This game may not be released yet."

I have the same issue, I posted about it on the Xbox support forums with no avail. It seems many people are affected by this with me included, I had owned the game digitally for 2 years and it also worked beautifully on my Xbox one x until recently when I uninstalled it and had to make room for...
Top Bottom