Search results

+
  1. K

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

The thing is,.... we are in 2020 !!!! If it is a marketplace concern or a CDPR concern, this is wrong. Nowadays you cannot do a region based game and wait that some people not complain about it, that dont give to much freedom in where I can purchase my game copy. Ok, I know that certain...
  2. K

[Official Problem] Language Subtitle Packs are incorrect for several users for The Witcher 3 for Nintendo Switch

Hi, pople, this is what CDPR support team answered me So let me explain: When you purchase a physical version of the game, that version is attached a certain region (you can find the SKU on the bottom right corner above the barcode 'HAC-P-AURVG'), that SKU is attached to a certain region and...
  3. K

New Switcher update available now!

My witcher 3 game, update to 3.6 last night..... but it stay only with english and polish subtitles..... This is wrong in many ways: -Distribution of the game. -"Region" base game, how is this posible in 2020!!!!!! Games have to be multicultural with at least subtitles in 5 languages. They...
  4. K

New Switcher update available now!

Same Here, My game with the serial= LA-H-AURVG-EUR, says that I already use latest version (which is 3.4 by now)
  5. K

Hi, do you know if physical game with the serial = LA-H-AURVG-EUR is going to get this new patch? My game doesn´t update :/
Top Bottom