Search results

+
  1. InputRejected

AFK training of Acrobatics

Hello dear Community, Hello dear Devs! Up front - the following displays a bug in the game, but since it is one of those instances where it can actually help players (if they are willing to use an exploit), I humbly ask you to not fix this one (or give us more options on how to traing...
  2. InputRejected

some minor bugs/things I believe the game could do without

Hello my dear choombas! During my playthroughs I have come about the following things, which either don't make sence to me or are downright issues, none of them are gamebreaking though (but would still make the game better if fixed). "Use" should work to press buttons and pick up things while...
  3. InputRejected

happy Valentine's day chooms!

So I made you all a Valentine's heart for today's occasion. Out of Valentinos.... 😇🧐😎😅 Happy Valentine's day! 😘😘😘😍🥰 P.S. feel free to join in and make this a tradition lmao. :-D
  4. InputRejected

some minor bugs and things which the game would benefit without

Hello dear CDPR and other chooms! ^^ While playing the following came up as something, that not really breaks the game, but could make it better if removed/adjusted. in "Cyberpsycho sighting: The Badlands", approaching the cyberpsycho site too quickly from the Edgewood farm causes Reginas call...
  5. InputRejected

Level cap adjustment request

I know there were several threads, however each I have seen was the typical "I want the level cap to be increased/removed" vs. "I want the level cap to be kept" vs. "I want the level cap to be lowered" (most of them devolve into nonsence, so I admittedly stop reading at some point), so in order...
  6. InputRejected

bugs and issues I have noticed

Heya dear CDPR and all other chooms! Throughout my previous and current playthroughs I have noticed the following issues of varying severity: grass prevents items from being picked up Whenever a gun falls into bushes of "grass", I cannot pick it up or view it. it would be cute if the cat...
  7. InputRejected

a couple of bugs and gameplay issues I have noticed

Hello dear devs! Granted - several of these issues are minor things, but I'm reporting them anyway, just for that "great attention to detail CDPR!" you will receive in the future. the screen darkening when you enter stealth is hard on the eyes after a while I understand that the screen hue...
  8. InputRejected

Some bugs I have come across

Hello dear community! Hoping the following will make it to the attention of CDPR Devs, as they are issues of varying severity. at "The beast in me: Badlands" - Claire's hands dont move along with the wheel and billboards don't load properly and are a smudge instead This happened to me at the...
  9. InputRejected

some further bugs and/or not ideal engine decisions I have noticed

Hello dear CDPR! I have noticed the following issues during my playtime which have (in varying measures) impeded my enjoyment of Cyberpunk: cops sometimes aggro when you help them in a fight I have noticed this happens when the enemies you have helped them fight downed a cop. If this didnt...
  10. InputRejected

such brutality! :-O

ok so if THIS is intended and not a graphical glitch, then .... just wow! :-O
  11. InputRejected

parked in the wrong 'hood. :'(

I ran the "Big in Japan" gig, which takes you to the outskirts of Kabuki (apparently, though it seemed like Northside to me. whatever...) I parked my car, went about the gig and when I called the ride it came in this condition and with a baseball bat I swear I didnt leave in the car on the back...
  12. InputRejected

a list of bugs and ease-of-use changes

Hello dear Devs! Sorry to be posting a list this long this close to christmas. :( If some of them were already reported, please consider this proof that the previous report was not an isolated incident. Up front Id like to compliment you on having done a fine job with the game and assure you...
  13. InputRejected

can you deliver people somewhere?

Hello chooms! :) So I recently happened upon the Organised Crime scene where your meet Yelena Sidorova and knocked her out (killed the rest, if thats important) and I wanted to try whether you can stash people in the trunk of your car - you can. Does this mean that you can deliver Yelena in...
Top Bottom