Search results

+
  1. satyrsangre

V not reflected in raytraced surfaces.

lol i feel you bruv. my gripe is tht CDPR marketed on the raytracing & reflecting capabilities of the engine, but users on pc have to edit the script.ini in order to see a headless body? tht's not a good look & is further unfair to our friends on rtx enabled consoles. it's bonkers
  2. satyrsangre

V not reflected in raytraced surfaces.

this should be a much bigger deal and i appreciate you fam
  3. satyrsangre

Reused VO actors?

i dont think there's anything malicious to it. sometimes it's an availability issue, sometimes it's a hiring issue, sometimes it's a talent issue (which is the point you brought up at the end of your post). im sure Drea did some secondary character lines too. or tht secondary character could...
  4. satyrsangre

Potential Bloat: Is this game going to be too big

i think CDPR senses this, which is why the narrative has such varying narrative consequences. the fact that 'side' quests can essentially end the game 'early' and eliminate 'main' quests makes things like 'completion' worthless to me. the story is what the story is to you and no one else. it's...
  5. satyrsangre

Potential Bloat: Is this game going to be too big

i m severely doubtful tht a "HDD will do." it may run, sure. but i think there will be a magnificently stark difference in performance between an SSD and a HDD. there are differences in performance in the new Marvel's Avengers game run on HDDs and SSDs which...i think games are reaching the...
  6. satyrsangre

Ok CDPR, Lets Talk Badonkadonk

good butts aren't just for fem characters. kinda tired of male char's lacking rear shape. have you really watched an american football game? a soccer match? olympic weight lifting or wrestling? give us the good booty
  7. satyrsangre

Melee Combat Need IMPROVEMENT!

@Nikola_Nesic y--you think they're just starting work on it? they're tweaking it since they've opened it up for QA & reviews (reviews esp, since those better reflect average user critique). The game is done. They're tweaking visual feedback for melee, that's the brunt of it.
  8. satyrsangre

Dear CD Projekt Red, let's talk about shotguns.

g*d if Johnny Silverhand doesn't ironically-unironically say this at some point i feel like such an opportunity will be missed. it's such a good meme. i dont care how overdone it might feel. give me my cringe memes XD
  9. satyrsangre

Cyberpunk 2077 — Night City Wire: Episode 2

i like the fact that the weapons look fun to use. the game isn't necessarily trying to make every aspect some overarching challenge with aiming, timing, weakpoints, etc. the game screams, 'point, shoot, dismember.' the game seems to want me to have a grand time blowing shit up and quite frankly...
  10. satyrsangre

Wallrunning removed

consequential interactions between the player char & the environment sounds like level design to me.
  11. satyrsangre

Dear CD Projekt Red, let's talk about shotguns.

NCW2 had a lot of shotgun gunplay. Like, a lot. what did we think? That Kung Tao 8 barrel independent targeting shotgun made me laugh very loudly because it's such a "why the fuck not?" weapon. and in this video game, yeah, that tracks XD
  12. satyrsangre

Cyberpunk 2077 — Night City Wire: Episode 2

There was no "Work in Progress" watermark on any of the footage
  13. satyrsangre

Wallrunning removed

i think we finally have a better idea of why wall running got removed: most of the walls & vertical structures are destructible. this is made evident in the NCW2's repeated insistence on guns being capable of shooting through walls. and this dev team has been all about making the interactivity...
  14. satyrsangre

Why the person above you should be banned

banned for providing psychological cleansing agents without instructions or a ban! how dare you be so reckless >.<
  15. satyrsangre

Let's talk Johnny Silverhand and Love Interests...

@ mV "You can't, but I can see her face and you're not doing anything for her, dude." @ fV "What's the point of him if you're gonna be the one doing all the work?"
  16. satyrsangre

Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 2

alright now we're talking.
  17. satyrsangre

Favorite female characters in games?

Aveline, AC Liberation. she deserved more from Ubisoft, regardless i like her a lot. Evie Fry, AC Syndicate. best assassin we've had in the franchise imo but no, a mainline game with a singular female protag? the controversy. Dandara, Dandara. my most favourite platformer since Mark of the...
  18. satyrsangre

Cyberpunk 2077 - cyberpsycho friend? (picking cyberpsycho's side)

subdue them nonlethally--which is confirmed in CP2077. cyberpsychosis is treatable through Braindance therapy. once you remove enough of the cyberware overloading your empathic mental faculties, you're mostly you again and then you go through 'normal' therapy to reintegrate into society; in a...
  19. satyrsangre

What game are you currently playing

Playing Assassin's Creed Chronicles India and it's good for what it is. but a story set in India deserves a full open world RPG, especially if they're going to other realms and dealing with g*ds. the Hindu pantheon awaits, Ubi.
Top Bottom