Search results

+
  1. Damashiuchi

Returning players

I'm in mid-break right now... Nothing will ever be as good as beta was. Kards still has that unique renegade spirit that beta had, so that's what I've been playing lately. I respect a game that still has the "cubes" to give players a 'destroy all units' card.... Try that in gwent today... RIP...
  2. Damashiuchi

What game are you currently playing

Kards :) Haven't enjoyed a card game this much since gwent closed beta
  3. Damashiuchi

Blightmaker is still broken

Maybe this is an answer to all the "we need some substantial bronzes and not just op golds" talk from a few months ago. Also, you can't just pop in a blightmaker and automatically play it for 11 points. There are additional deck building considerations, right? Yes the required card is only...
  4. Damashiuchi

9.1 Patch Notes

Ahh. Touche! A fringe, but important detail. I stand by my snarky comment regarding the rarity "nerf", however :) Overall a good patch
  5. Damashiuchi

9.1 Patch Notes

My favorite change: " The Guardian: Tier changed from gold to bronze. Rarity changed from epic to common. " LOL.. Am I missing something? Why even waste pixels announcing this??? :) A couple nerfs to my beloved NG that should quiet some of the naysayers. And Why does it seem that in every...
  6. Damashiuchi

"Smokes like a goddamn tire fire." "Like half the city." [Poll]

Same here.. Smoked for 22 years. Once the first little one came along, I started quitting... Took 4 years and lots of experimenting but I've been free for about 7 years now. Never quit quitting, as they say :)
  7. Damashiuchi

Broken interactions

The game does explicitly mention the order of triggered effects being left to right, melee first...something any ST movement player can attest to :)
  8. Damashiuchi

Game version (macos) no longer supported cant play Help please

Well - the fact that there are people (including me) who learned of the twitter buttons through this thread should count for something. :) There are still people out there (including me) who do not instinctively look for social media posts, however conveniently placed they may or may not be...
  9. Damashiuchi

Sloppy Wording on Cards

I agree on some of the wording being a bit unclear on some of the more obscure or complicated cards, but after seeing them or using them a couple times you get the hang of it. That being said, I still have absolutely no idea how knickers works :)
  10. Damashiuchi

Let it rain!

Yes they have neutered weather into oblivion ... It's probably sub-meme level at this point. And the things they've done with monsters and SK to try to make it relevant again aren't enough imo. I like your idea about Vaedermaker affecting all weather affects that are played while he is on the...
  11. Damashiuchi

Heat Wave and the 'Tall Removal' Problem

@N228 I can see your point, to a point. I agree that some tall units require some type of setup. But that does not mean that anything capable of countering them should require a reciprocal amount of setup. Any strategy that relies on a single card (weather that card is a tall payoff unit, or...
  12. Damashiuchi

Any decks that make you feel frustrated?

Reminds me of Kambi/Hemdal and savage bear back in beta... My personal forever favorite way to beat MO swarm. I used to routinely have my opponent mercy-pass, up by 60 or 80 points with 2 cards left in the 3rd. I can only imagine their "oops" face when the golden chicken came out :) SY is...
  13. Damashiuchi

Oneiromancy - The Autoinclude Problem

We could also take it to the other extreme and give heatwave echo! It almost solves the entire problem; everyone can get 2 cards they want, and everyone can destroy two cards their opponent wants, problem solved! But seriously, echo tutors are no good for the game. I know RNG is a dirty...
  14. Damashiuchi

Heat Wave and the 'Tall Removal' Problem

But heatwave is still just a card for a card. I suppose they could make it more expensive, but I don't think that would quell a lot of the complaining about it because for the most part people (OP excluded ; thanks for the different angle on it, btw) seem to be upset about what it does, not how...
  15. Damashiuchi

Discussion: Should "heal" remove poison?

Agreed. No need to make them any stronger. Technically you also have mandrake that can reset your defender one time if he is poisoned and it will retain it's defender status. However it will also remove any boosts, so not ideal for the NG defender, but it works. You can also apply veil after...
  16. Damashiuchi

So... the Blightmaker?

Who bloody cares about "value-to-provision" calculation during the match? Good grief do people really take this that seriously? Once my deck is built I couldn't care less about what the provision cost was before I play a card... Will this card help me win this match right now, yes or no? The...
  17. Damashiuchi

Please return NG main identity from opponent deck manipulation to classic board state control

Clog players absolutely can claim they are using what they are given because that's exactly what they are doing. They certainly didn't make the cards themselves. I also refuse to use certain cards that I don't like, hell I have never even played SY, ST, or MO decks (yes literally not even...
  18. Damashiuchi

Please return NG main identity from opponent deck manipulation to classic board state control

But isn't building an effective deck part of the "skill" in CCGs in general? It's no more braindead than any other netdeck or OP combo (lippy, traps, SK warriors, viy, NR poop swarms, etc). I know it feels like there are just tons and tons of cards available for every faction and ideally...
  19. Damashiuchi

Any decks that make you feel frustrated?

Viy is lame for sure. I always play NG so I'm usually ready with lots of locks and mill stuff. I find keeping mandrake on hand is a very satisfying finisher if everything works out at the end... Love it! ST traps is super duper extra annoying. I usually just drop a "you waste my time" taunt...
  20. Damashiuchi

Is the Price Of Power expansion set roll-out a 'pay-to-win' strategy? Do you approve of the strategy?

Releasing expansion kegs at this point would be utterly useless... There are, what 26 new cards, and you get 5 in a keg... Do you know how many duplicates you would get before you got all of them? You'd probably spend more on kegs than you would on just buying the cards outright with the...
Top Bottom