Search results

+
  1. Azuma-II

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

God please no more Johnny. I am so sick of that character. Unless I can put a bullet between his eyes, I don't want to see or hear him ever again.
  2. Azuma-II

Indeed, and it is those people I am referring to.
  3. Azuma-II

Maybe its just me, but so many people here appear to be conflating "bad writing" with "dark writing." Something can have a dark or sad ending, and still be good writing. But the endings here are just forced and render the entire journey somewhat meaningless, making them bad writing, regardless...
  4. Azuma-II

And he is suddenly trustworthy because...? You lend him your body, and what is the first thing he does to your skin and liver? "...he sacrificed his second chance for V." Think about that for a moment. It was never "his" second chance to begin with. It was not his body or his life. At best it...
  5. Azuma-II

First of all, it must be said that I thoroughly enjoyed the game, in spite of its bugs, and what I am about to say. [SPOILER WARNING] First and foremost I must say that I absolutely, from the very bottom of my heart, and with every fiber of my being detest and loath Johnny Silverhands. He...
  6. Azuma-II

Season of Mahakam and Update 7.4 packed with new features are here!

The quest nodes in the two seasonal trees (Season of Mahakam and Zoltan Chivay) initially cost 5 reward points at the start of this season, and I definitely unlocked some of them at that time. Now they all cost 3 points. Did I get a refund for this?
  7. Azuma-II

The Problem with Nilfgaard

This Original Post is the perfect example of why anecdotal evidence is worthless. You can have all the hardships in the world with NG but if the statistics show that their win rate is in the gutter, all your experiences are a drop of red pain in an ocean of blue paint. They are meaningless and...
  8. Azuma-II

Using a unit protected by Sukrus to duel another unit protected by Sukrus

That`s a neat interaction. Did you use Uma's Curse to set it up?
  9. Azuma-II

Devotion, Neutrals and Uniqueness

From what I've seen, this is a Devotion VS Heatwave meta. The decks are either Devotion decks, or they run Heatwave. All top decks appear to fall into one of these 2 categories. ...which is very dull and monotone in my humble opinion.
  10. Azuma-II

Yenn - Invocation needs a nerf

I'm sorry to be so blunt but this Original Post sounds so ludicrous to me that I think its a Troll. The idea of nerfin a good card in the by far weakest faction, right after that faction got their best card extremely nerfed while that faction was already the weakest, is just stupid. One card...
  11. Azuma-II

Less Artifact Removal Good or Bad?

I thought removing artifact removal (Just like removing weather removal) was a horrible idea and I still think I was right. 1. Removing artifact removal in a Heatwave meta is like plowing snow in a blizzard. It accomplishes nothing. 2. Removing hard counters tries to make a card game...
  12. Azuma-II

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

Let me start by saying that I think that its great that CDPR listened to these criticisms, and I really do mean this. The Proverbial Carrot: Credit where credit is due. The new quests are far more reasonable and not half as tedious as the previous ones. Nor do they require very specific golden...
  13. Azuma-II

Gaunter's Ultimate Challenge explained!

I am but a humble newbie to Gwent. (I have had an account since beta, but haven't actually played till the Android release.) I am a huge CDPR fan. I have the Witcher Games on multiple consoles. I have pre-purchased Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG specifically because I like and want to support the...
  14. Azuma-II

Journey questions

I think the coin represents that you were about to get a coin on your next journey level. That icon changes depending on what you will unlock on your next Premium journey level.
  15. Azuma-II

Please Nerf the Nilfgaard - it's way too imbalanced

I am but a humble newbie to Gwent, but when in round 1 get destroyed by Masquerade Ball, and the first thing I see in round two is Assire var Anahid, even I know to expect a Matta Hu'uri and a crushing defeat. So I do see the frustration. Especially since reactive counter cards tend to be...
  16. Azuma-II

Feedback for Gwent on Android (Samsung Galaxy Note 9)

Hi I am new (so I can't make new threads yet) to the forum so I apologize if the following feedback is in the wrong place. I will gladly move it to the right place if someone would just point me in the right direction. I must say, it is great to finally be able to play Gwent on my android. If...
Top Bottom