Search results

+
  1. alexpuscuta

Question regarding the Collector's Edition of Cyberpunk 2077

Thank you guys. for the moment there may be a solution. after taking the problem to CDPR i made contact with a regional distributor and things might be solved. Appreciate the help! Best wishes!
  2. alexpuscuta

i've seen the listings on game uk but they don't offer any EU shipping because the box's too heavy :(. 10x a lot for the help. I'll try CDPR maybe they have an ideea. Best wishes!
  3. alexpuscuta

ok but i'm falling short on a support email . the only thing i can find is support pages for released games not CP2077. have any email of CDPR i could use? thanks as a side note i've tried writing on the official FB page but no answer yet.
  4. alexpuscuta

you just raised my life expectancy :oops: a kind thank you. the retailer with other 3 have no listing of selling the collector's edition. My assumption is that an intermediary cut sales just like 2014's TW3 CE problem. probably for not reaching certain quota. The retailer wouldn't give me a...
  5. alexpuscuta

Sorry to jump into the post but i'm having an issue relating to the same item. The COLLECTOR'S EDITION. Long story short, i preorder it in july 16th last year from a local retailer in Romania. after another game's collector's edition failed to deliver i figured that i give the retailer a call...
Top Bottom