Search results

+
  1. NxZsolt

My queen calanthe huntress skin doesn t show up anywhere

Hello! I finished/completed all (4) faction challenge quests in this Season of Love, but I dont' see the Queen Calanthe skin in my Leader Skin list. Why? I don't have the Queen Calanthe leader tree ready. So I don't have the base Lyoness of Cintra skin. Could this be the problem?
  2. NxZsolt

Aretuza Journey begins!

Hello! I also came here because I want to make a complaint. 3 of 7 legendarys are duplicates from the last jurney premium pass. This is unacceptable. This is somewhat a spitting on the faces of supporters.
  3. NxZsolt

Eredin avatar

Hello! Could the development team add to the game the Eredin (Without Helmet) avatar? I've been waiting for it since the end of the beta. I saw him in the Master Mirror reward book. But still nothing. Thank you!
  4. NxZsolt

Insane Grind for Journey Cosmetics with 175 Levels?

Yeah, it’s pretty frustrating how hard it is to reach level 175. It should have been a much less. About 150 is realistic and even for that someone has to play a lot hours/day.
  5. NxZsolt

Less Artifact Removal Good or Bad?

There should always be an option. Otherwise, the game will be very one-sided. Which leaves room to the [...] decks. And it's boring.
  6. NxZsolt

Neutral Kegs are coming

Why? This is pointless. Because of the ultimate keg? And if someone is missing a lot more from an expansion? (because of the variance)
  7. NxZsolt

Question about the final week of Ciri journey

It could be followed from the first day in the contracts. 36 standard and 36 extended.
  8. NxZsolt

A few GWENT STATISTICS and thoughts after 5000h of playtime

You really love this game :) I've been playing with it a lot too nowadays. But I want to reduce the play time. Just the journey takes a lot of time. (14 win/day)
  9. NxZsolt

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

Yeah it's funny to see that average people mentality: "I want everything for free, because I deserve it"
  10. NxZsolt

Thank you! Now it's clear.
  11. NxZsolt

Hello! I really don't know what gives this bonus? I completed it twice, but don't saw any changes. And no description added to it. So now I don't know what it's for.
  12. NxZsolt

What? 5$? Where are you from? They write 10$ in the promo video. And in Europe it's 8.5€.
Top Bottom