Search results

+
  1. _Shavi_

Bearly sane mode this week

That bearly mode or whatever the name, is the most boring by far.
  2. _Shavi_

Reaver hunters & Scout

Imprisonment, force a long round by any tempo option in your deck, keep the locks. Then on last round keep locking to delay the reavers, after 4 or 5 turns of locking them is enough, by that time even if they can do more it's too late. Ez. Reavers should have never existed, made the game much worse.
  3. _Shavi_

Patch Notes 10.4

Can someone explain why this Ring card was printed? Let me explain: You keep working hard to win round 1 (sometimes because you must), using your cards as efficiently as possible, and then opponent plays +20 tempo points. You either have to use heathwave (usually on a boosted token), spores for...
  4. _Shavi_

Undo picking the wrong card

This would be great, happened to me several times... sometimes if I'm playing too fast (when I play unranked modes usually), I select by mistake the adjacent card of the one I was willing to play. It's weird because with some cards you can cancel it, while others simply won't allow cancelation.
  5. _Shavi_

Suggestion: Mill archetipe

Obviously you hate mill, the moment you posted it on january wasn't even close to a decent deck. Those changes you suggest would totally kill Mill archetype. If you can only mill the opponent bad cards (max 6 provisions with kingslayer as suggested), you are just helping them with thinning and...
  6. _Shavi_

Why the ST snub?

Agree, no one plays the card, there are better options. Used only on that "double specials" seasonal, but now I wouldnt. I think they cut the provision from 5 to 4 but well I wish they just had left it like it was, at least the card had some limited use for seasonals.
  7. _Shavi_

Help getting back into Gwent

The easiest, just go to twitch and watch any of the mentioned streamers like spyro_za. Since he plays always the most competitive decks you can copy any deck from your favourite faction to start practicing with some decent deck.
  8. _Shavi_

Blightmaker is still broken

Affan is in the best NG decks right now since the most played leader is Tactical Decision...
  9. _Shavi_

Random sounds effect on game menu

yes, by selecting "mute all" seems fixed, at least on background which was quite annoying, thanks. 1623358349 yes, I confirm that I'm getting it on the play menu while the news are not visible
  10. _Shavi_

Yes now that you say seems it comes from these rotating news. What I don't understand is that the menu music stops playing while I alt+tabbed but this "rotating-news" sound keeps triggering forever. In any case seems a totally unnecessary sound and they should know that a lot of people have the...
  11. _Shavi_

Since last patch I'm getting a random specific sound for no reason while in-game menues. The sound is same one that the one you get when you press "borders", "titles" or "avatars" in the "Trinkets" menu. It triggers every "x" seconds even if I alt+tabbed the game, of course not pressing anything...
  12. _Shavi_

Journey quests stopped working

same here. Why every week same issue happening?
  13. _Shavi_

Journey quests stopped working

Same, cant complete the "play 1 cards with Banish keyword" after trying all the banish cards in the game...
  14. _Shavi_

Vampires Devotion feel defenseless in some matchups

May feel excessive but the fact is they need something more as devotion, imo at least a better tall removal. Example: I played as Viy vs a Vampire deck. On round 1 I just played a single Slyzard, boosted it with Veil Stratagem, then just jammed Viy with tutors. After 4 or 5 plays he just left...
  15. _Shavi_

Thoughts on Masquerade Ball (and Nilfgaard in general)

Lined pockets the most op? It is highly unfavored against NG multi-Joachims. They can even play garbage on round 1 and then round 2 drop the Ball, assimillate engines, Joachims...and still keep a ton of points for round 3 to win easily, their deck is more consistent with all the thinning.
  16. _Shavi_

Dol Dhu Lokke = worst location card by a large margin ?

NR location does not fit in any deck because there are better cards even for a Witchers deck. MO location is being played now in Arachas (in last meta report) and I've been playing it in a deathwish deck with good results. Imo from worst to best could be the 2nd worst with this order...
  17. _Shavi_

Matchmaking still flawed?

Matchmaking in ranked is ok in my experience, sometimes good matchups, sometimes bad matchups, pretty randomly depends on who is queuing I suppose. But Casual seems a different story: today I wanted to try Arachas deck cause I've never played it in ranked, so I went to Casual to test it. The 1st...
  18. _Shavi_

Do you feel bad when you queue into players with lower skill level ( in casual or seasonal)?

I wanted to edit but it only would let me add a new one... It's practically same but option 3 'try to defeat them asap' maybe implies that once you notice they're newcomers, you take more risks than normally and go for 2-0 instead to go next game as soon as possible.
  19. _Shavi_

Do you feel bad when you queue into players with lower skill level ( in casual or seasonal)?

The 3rd option was meant to be the most neutral one. I will add another option 'I play normal as every match', if anyone else already voted they can change the option
  20. _Shavi_

I've been playing some seasonal, I've a deck from last season which tweaked and performs very well, I mean I have some experience in this seasonal. Well the problem is that two of the matches were against players who seemed that were trying the mode with decks totally wrong for the mode. I don't...
Top Bottom