Search results

+
  1. Mad_Lad_Rad

Rank CDPR games.

1. Witcher 2 2. Witcher 1 3. Witcher 3 4. Gwent I was pretty damn disappointed with Witcher 3, but placed it higher than Gwent because i've quickly lost interest in it. Haven't played Thronebreaker and Cyberpunk 2077 and likely never will.
  2. Mad_Lad_Rad

Favorite female characters in games?

Interesting suggestions, but none compare to CDPR Triss. Now excuse me, it is time to replay Witcher again.
  3. Mad_Lad_Rad

Romance Endings + DLC's

Because Geralt ploughed all the women over the years, and now he gets to plough the Toussaint fields? ... bruh lmao Speaking of other places.. They say Kovir's lovely this time of year. ;)
  4. Mad_Lad_Rad

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

No, CD Projekt should create new IPs, new worlds. Witcher has ended. It's not that i don't like Witcher, but rather i would not see it get destroyed (looking at you Netflix). Also the last thing i would want to see is Witcher 4 where my choices and investment from previous three games gets...
  5. Mad_Lad_Rad

Romance Endings + DLC's

Woah there buddy.. With personal preferences aside, what you just said there is plain wrong. Reading books in no way makes Yen the only option in the game, unless you wish to say your interpretation of story is the only one correct? Witcher 1, Witcher 2, Witcher 3 are a trilogy and adaptation...
  6. Mad_Lad_Rad

What is your favorite ending? [SPOILERS]

I was never really satisfied with the way Sapkowski ended his novels on a grim note so seeing how i could tailor to my fashion a happier ending, much like what is shown in 10th anniversary video, was really refreshing to see. While witcher Ciri ending seemed tempting at first i have figured it...
Top Bottom