Search results

+
  1. G

I Have had enough ! NG HAS TO GET SOME HARDER CARDS!

There is a reason why there is NO cards in gwent bronze that AUTO 2 damage every turn for 5 provision. Cards that do 2 damage per turn exist with order, has lots of ways to counter it, and cost more provision. Having armor as a requirement for 2 auto damage and giving 4 charges to give 2 units...
  2. G

Spotter Deploy: Look at the top 3 units in your opponent's deck, then choose one and gain Armor equal to its power. Order: Look at the top units in your deck up to the amount of Armor on self, then choose one and gain Vitality equal to its power. If it was a bronze Soldier, boost self by that...
  3. G

What percentage of GWENT in a year is it theoretically Balanced?

How about Jan Calviet. 8 Power, 10 provision, Makes game very very... consistant with the nauzicaa sergeant finish. or Spotter Wtf is this 5 provision card? It has ability to see other people's decks, AND get armor, AND boost for 9 without almost NO consequences or set up. LOL
  4. G

How about Illusionist Ard Feainn Light Cavalry Slave Driver Nauzicaa Sergeant Imo the new cards, while might not be the STRONGEST, does not add to the game but actually makes it more boring. 5 Provision cards that hit for 2 each turn unless opponent has damage is unheard of until 2 months ago.
  5. G

Debate: Is Creativity Killed by Forced Meta?

New Cards are great. New Decks are great? Should Devs introduce "Decks" that synergize so well that they make the meta, or should they introduce cards that contribute to creative plays?
  6. G

Well it seems that they are very consistent, and seems that is their aim to do so, in introducing "broken cards." And I am not trying to just write diatribes, "Broken cards" because they seem to notice that usually 2 weeks after the release of new cards and then "hot patch" it. This seems... to...
  7. G

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Every Deck has that 1 card where it's "Kill it or you lose the game." I think that's what frustrates lots of people and the DEVS don't understand that that is never a good card to have in the game.
  8. G

Should She Who Knows Is Give Resilience to Already DOomed Units?

Should She Who Knows Is Give Resilience to Already DOomed Units?
  9. G

Hi all. Just for fun and giggles. How many days in a year is GWENT balanced, or near balanced? Since we have major updates like every couple of months. Right after the month, like for a month it's usually not balanced. (last update with the hotpatches is evidence that they are not very good...
  10. G

Sorry Friends. I tried to hold on. I wish you all the best and have fun.
  11. G

Is Nifgaurd supposed to have everything?

The timing of this Tread before the update makes it just more ironic lol. I guess NG really didn't have "everything" haha Yes Yen:Invocation is a really good card. But then it's NG. So they deserve really good cards I guess.. :)
  12. G

mmhmm. I agree with you brotha. I played about 200+ matches last month. This month I played 2, then 1 more. Then Nope lol Not worth playing until they do some major balance. Now I only check the forums to feed on other people's salt and play other games :)
  13. G

Patch Notes 10.9

Vrygheff - Power changed from 4 to 7. Provision cost changed from 8 to 6. Ability changed to: Zeal. Order: Trigger the end of turn abilities of 2 allied bronze Soldiers. So.. it's a 6 Prov 7 Power unit that can trigger end of turn for 2 allied soldiers which means it's a 6 prov 9 GUARANTEED...
  14. G

No premiums from kegs in september/ 10.9

I also havn't gotten any Legendary after opening like 40 kegs too. Before (like before the past few patches ago) I was getting at least 1 every like 20. Now I almonst never get it and it is VERY noticiable. I think they have altered something about the kegs.
  15. G

Patch Notes 10.9

Next month, Devs: Hold my beer. Hahahaha
  16. G

Why does Sihil still exist?

To Luliandrel. To answer your simple question: Yes it is still a thing. Why? Because you can deal with it. "Right now your deck can either deal with it or lose on the spot"-Luliandrel
  17. G

Patch Notes 10.9

Ard Feainn Crossbowman 5 provision: 4 Power, 2 armor Deploy Damage an enemy unit by 2 (Makes this 6 power 2 armor) Flanking (Ranked +Armor 1st turn or +1 more damage PERTURN) Make this 6 power 2 armor on deploy + 1 per turn. Barricade: Damage a random enemy if you played a Soilder (Makes...
  18. G

Then MAYBE you are the problem not the game. MAYBE you don't know how to build a deck to counter other decks??? MAYBE you don't know how to use strategy but just build a deck blindly. I am giving you advice but you are CHOOSING to lose. THat's your CHOICE. IF you decide to only drive straight...
  19. G

Patch Notes 10.9

This NG 5 provision card plays for 10 power/2armor as long as the oppenent wins one game.. LOL AND it's gives option to give Battle preparation on another unit. THIS IS NOT A 5 PROVISION BRONZE CARD It's a 5 provision card. FIVE provision. There are still many 8+ provision cards that play for...
  20. G

Mm well I agree with the two posts above. I have to include several cards that either transform, kill, boost 3 units simultaneously in order to counter SK / NG Sihil decks. My advice is ALWAYs boost or kill an NG spy 1 power unit if they play it early Put Lacerate and/or Armorer's Workshop...
Top Bottom